• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

jediguru

Ghoul
Feb 14, 2012
Downloaded Battle Chronicler yesterday and have been playing around with it a bit. Pretty cool. Wondering exactly how it works to play games though. What do you use for dice rolls, how do you resolve the artilary and scatter dice? Those are just a few of the questions. Was wondering if anyone wanted show me the ropes and share their knowledge. Thanks

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Well in the game threads there is a dice roller built into the forum, which includes a scatter/artillery dice.

I'll give you a game:), what points value and army?

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Okay, what army do you want to face? I can use vampires, daemons, skaven, O&G or lizardmen. I really have no preference as to what I use so please pick for me:)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu