• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The Archivist (Dwarves) vs Marius (Vampire Counts), 2000pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Archivist

Archivist of the word The
True Blood
Pond = well
Hills + Weird Blood Things = Temple of skulls
Everything else looks like it should be obvious. I added the bridge for ease of access.

Ok. I'll just roll for all my units in the same order as the list, so left dice to right:-

Necro's in Z1
Z2
Kemmler's in the Skeleton unit
Corpse Cart
Krell's in the Grave Guard
Fell Bats
Vargheists
Coach

Also, I'll try & upload the file on saturday if that's ok - going to be out tomorrow evening & perhaps most of saturday (house parties - it's a hard life :perv: )

Looks like the choice of first or second turn is yours.

Go second, I dare you :tongue:

Oh, I should point out that my Necro is going to be taking IoN regardless of what he would roll, so I've skipped rolling for his spell.

The Archivist

True Blood
I think I'll take first if you don't mind...

Also, what do Krell & Kemmler do? I don't have a VC army book, so I need some warning.

The Archivist

True Blood
The Dwarven Force stared across the river Sal. On the far side were vast numbers of undead. Grimly, Runelord Bran signalled the attack.

And it begins...
Shooting phase...

The Archivist

True Blood
Whoops! Magic phase (for what it's worth) comes next - who is closest to the socerous portal?

Winds of magic...

Status
Not open for further replies.