The Golden Bat Painting Competition - Results!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Well it was fantastic competition, and the votes went up and down, but in the end first and second place we chosen, and they are:

First Place: Redarmy27 - Vlad von Carstein

FinalEntry-GoldenBatJan2010.jpg

Second Place: Yahoo - Wight Battle Standard Bearer

ai46.tinypic.com_xndl37.jpg

ai49.tinypic.com_6nz22e.jpg

ai50.tinypic.com_o92skl.jpg

Congratulations to both of you, they are fantastic entries. I am have more say but you will all have to read that in the upcoming Invocation xD

I would like to say however, that all the entries were fantastic, everyone who entered should be very proud of themselves.

I will be issuing the zombies and medals shortly.

TMS

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Deserving winners indeed, although they had some fierce competition from quite a few other entries.

Congratulations, Redarmy and Yahoo! xD

Redarmy27

True Blood
Thanks for the congrats!

It's incredibly fun to participate in this forum. Thanks for all who voted and left feedback. Also, congrats to everyone who entered!!

Have a good one!

All the best,

Jake

Yahoo

Zombie
Thanks for all congrats and voting for me :mrgreen:
As the winner said, it's really fantastic to partecipate to your contest, and I hope I'll win as soon as possible (this is my second "second place" in 2 Golden Bat Competition :mrgreen: ).
Congrats for who entered, there was a lot of good work at this contest.
Ovviusly big big congrats to the winner :tongue:
Finally, thanks for all people who voted for me :cool:

Best Regards, we'll at next contest (and in my Army topic, Renaissance Vampire Army),
Gabriele-Yahoo

Beithir Seun

Ghoul
Congratulations to both of you, and to everyone else who entered! All of the entries were fantastic, and I for one definitely had a very hard time picking a single favourite.

Lord of Ravens

Vargheist
Well, all I can say is well done to everybody who entered.

It takes a lot of courage to put your models up for the public vote.

:mrgreen:

TheNosferatu

Skeleton
Yes well done to all the entrants but particular congratulations to redarmy - there can only be one winner and that Vlad model is definitely a worthy one!

Djou

Skeleton
Congratulations to the winners and to all those who entered. Fantastic job, Thank you for sharing it with us.
I can't wait to enter the next Golden Bat Competition !

SeldoM

Ghoul
What can I say, we've got ourselves two, more than deserving, winners. Congrats to all and lets hope the next golden bat will be just as good, if not better!

Cheers,
Seldom

Hosko

Skeleton
Congrat's guys, well done to you both and everyone else.

Cheers,
Hosko

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
Congratulations to you both. I must admit that it wasn't such a big surprise when I recognised the winning models - they are both excellent entries after all. I'll just give a thumbs up to all who didn't make it all the way to the top; we received two dozen (or something like that) entries, and they were all great. Give it another try next year :thumb:.

Annie

Grave Guard
Wowies! Congratulations!

I particularly like the sticky blood on Vlad!

FatOlaf

Varghulf
Congrats to the winners, your OG vouchers are being created now and should be with you soon...