• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The headstones pushed aside

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Yaaargh...*claving his way upwards*.
Gaasp!
Air, at last!
Howdy people!
I´m no newbie to the warhammer hobby, but to be honest I have never, ever, been a member of a WHFB forum before this day. So I Decided to take the step, thus becoming another zombie in this unholy assembly. Ive been playing and painting various armies but had a 2 year break from the hobby, but now with the soon release of the new VC I thought it would be a great time to dig out those old boxes of zombies and skellies from underneath the bed. And maybe macabre miracles could happen! Who knows?

Thats all the time I have.
Cheers!

Hey Boo!

Welcome to CN.. great to see you made your way to join the other throngs of unlife here.. Fluffy should be along soon to try to sell you some questionable used brains (of the highest quality of course) and Anji should be shortly throwing blood at you (I can sell you a genetically engineered pint of blood at half price if you are interested??! Has a slight bitter after taste but you soon get used to it!). So again welcome! You will definitely find this to be a friendly place full of good advice and knowledge.

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Ghosts don't need blood!

Welcome Boo (feel weird calling you that as it's a significant-other pet name people use around here), enjoy your stay. Just don't haunt my bathroom, and don't get ectoplasm over my new suit!

Enjoy your time here!

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Heh very nice name for the avatar as well. :D

Welcome here. I guess this place is the best forum to begin with, for VC that is. :)

I hope you'll get through the hard task of using posting utilities, like quotes and such, they can be a bit confusing, so if you need help just ask me (or PM me) or view the help section to the above right.

Happy hunting!

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Thanks alot. :D I will be around this forum spying on the world. No problems with the suit, but your bathroom is never safe!

Haunt the bathroom all you want, dear ghost! Actually, why else would the undead build bathrooms?

And welcome to the Noctem. Feel at home, make yourself gloomy and take a pint of blood. It's never boring when you're dead. Because I'm such a friendly person I will allow you to have yourself a cup of blood instead of simply throwing it at you. See? darknesseternal is just spreading propaganda, lies lies lies!

*throws blood at you*

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Yes, I'm a victim of my whims. Don't spook my gypsies now!