• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The 'I Love' Thread

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Enough with the negativity. Let's share the good things in life, remember them and, indeed, enjoy them to the fullest... Doesn't have to be any special list, just random thing, a good experience, or a movie, food, whatever really!

Just let the good times flow!

I love mornings when I wake up feeling rested and are able to enjoy my morning coffee undisturbed and in peace.

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
You know I was thinking of starting just such a thread myself. Props dude.

I love Real Ale, proper beer made slowly & carefully that encourages you to actually taste it, rather than chucking as much of it down you as you possibly can like the commercial lager that rules the brewing industry. I also most definitely love ale pubs with a certain atmosphere, the sort where all sorts mingle & share their experiences over a pint or six of one of the many excellent local brews. Ale is great.

Annie

Grave Guard
Ophidicus said:
I love Real Ale, proper beer made slowly & carefully that encourages you to actually taste it, rather than chucking as much of it down you as you possibly can like the commercial lager that rules the brewing industry. I also most definitely love ale pubs with a certain atmosphere, the sort where all sorts mingle & share their experiences over a pint or six of one of the many excellent local brews. Ale is great.
^^^^ I also love that a lot!! ^^^^

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
The one thing I love the most is being free (if only temporarily) from all those little things that bugger, chase and annoy you in your everyday environment. Those moments aren't exactly common though, sadly.

Capt Rubber Ducky

Vampire Count
True Blood
Chilling in a deck chair in the middle of a park in the sun with friends with nothing to worry about but having to stand up to get another drink.

But also Chilling in a deck chair in the middle of a snowy field with friends wrapped up loads of layers of clothing. We did get a few funny looks though

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
Wondering what it would be like to be in bed with Juliet Landau, Claudia Black, Emily Booth, Eve Myles and Asia Argento at the same time.xD

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Simon von Carstein said:
Wondering what it would be like to be in bed with Juliet Landau, Claudia Black, Emily Booth, Eve Myles and Asia Argento at the same time.xD
Exhausting?

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Sex. Pure and simple.
Simple? from you DoN? I doubt most of are flexible enough for what you'd call "simple" sex :tongue:

Having a joke, and just plain laughing, I'm not talking a little chuckle, I'm talking an out-and-out explosion of laughter, the kind that draws attention. Nothing beats laughing till you cry!

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
I love friendship and comraderie. The best times in my life is when I was with a circle of friends, joking around, laughing, doing whatever we wanted to do and knowing each other so well that each comment from just about anyone brought us laugher. Close knit and cofortable with one another.

That, and I love sex. And Shibari. Combined is amazing.

Annie

Grave Guard
I love having the power to [within limits] do what I want, when I want. I love that I can amuse myself and find things to do for a long period of time without relaying on other people, yet I also love being around people just as much. I love lying outside my tent on a sunny day drinking wine from a box and then meeting strangers who quickly become friends ...

I love festivals.I love wandering around aimlessly dressed as a fairy dancing to the various noises I pass. I love lying on the ground and feeling the vibrations of the bass. I love spontaneity and those moments which never planned to happen, but did, and you'll remember them forever. I love getting on a random train and then sleeping in the train station because I spent the money on the ticket and don't have money to stay anywhere!

I love the moments in life where suddenly I stop but everything else carries around as if in slow motion and I realise that absolutely everything in my universe at that exact moment is actually goddamn fine, and I'm overcome with a shudder of the goodness that is life.

I could go on forever....................... this is me sober too, I love even more things after a few glasses of wine! :tongue:

Goggalor

Necromancer
Ophidicus i am with you on the real ale. There is a warm fuzzy feeling when you go to an unknown pub and have a real ale you have never had before and enjoying it. Hmmm. I do love that. Oh and York, I love going to the city of york. Makes me happy.

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Lamb chops with blue vein cheese and home made tomato relish (thats relish, not sauce or 'ketchup'!).... on a completely unrelated note, I'm hungry...

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Danceman said:
Disciple of Nagash said:
Sex. Dirty and complex.
Fixed that for you :devil2:

Ah Dancey you know me too well xD Yes I do like pretty much all aspects, experimentation is the key!

Apart from sex I love to read. Absolutley adore it. When I read I can see and hear everything in my mind, like watching a movie, and for me it's great escapism from everyday boringness sometimes.

I love to have a good laugh, taking the p*ss and making jokes always livens things up. My only stipulation is that people take what they give. I take the piss but then I have a laugh when someone does the same to me. I dislike those who do it to other people, but then get all moody when it comes back at them.

I love meat (stop right there my perverted followers :tongue: ). I mean as it beef, chicken, turkey etc. Pretty much every main meal of mine has some meat, however the only vegetable I like are peas......and then only processed peas.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
I'll give in to confession and say that I do love a cool glass of Cola everyday now and then, although I'm not certain if it's actually me and not my addiction that's loving it. :)

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
I drink diet coke. usually one or two cans a day. I love it, and hate the feeling I get when my weekly allocation runs out and I feel the caffeine/stimulant withdrawal.
I love lollies. Particularly sugary/sour ones (like clouds, 78% sugar :tongue:)
I would love sex, If I had access to it.

Wolf Fang

Vampire Count
True Blood
Ophidicus said:
You know I was thinking of starting just such a thread myself. Props dude.

²
Also, I love some good, simple food to go with that.