• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I am very pleased and excited to announce the release of the Invocation #6. Even more so because the Invocation now has some interactive features such as quick links and picture pop ups.

This issue includes:

• Indepth look into Lores of Magic, Common Magical Items and creating VC army lists in the 8th Edition.
  • History of the Lahmians and Rules for Neferata
  • SethDrallitoc's reknowned ethereal painting techique
  • A look at Quatar: Part 2

And as usual loads more.

You can download the issue from here: LINK

So I hope you all enjoy the issue and please leave feedback and let us know what you thought.

Cheers

Disciple of Nagash

Normal

Skeleton
Jan 3, 2010
May I point a little correction? My entry for golden bat (soul cart) isn't credited for me, it is for Zoddozoddo....

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Fixed! I also amended it so it no longer uses the zip file. If you click on download link, and then past the following link in your browser it will autoload in your browser after a couple of minutes.

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
May 27, 2009
Lincoln, England
NERFERATA!?

NERFEFLIPPIN'RATA!?!?

NOOOOO!!!

Ahem. Sorry, I spotted a minor typographical error.

Stop looking at me like that, I said sorry! :redface:

Please! No! I do not mean to question your judgement! I beg of you, NAA-*hurk*

Yanda

Black Knight
Mar 7, 2010
Calgary, AB
The shockwave flash file was a good idea, The button to turn to the right is broken on page 40 but if you click where it should be it still works.

Its nice to see my Battle Report in the issue, I like how you can click the pictures to get a full size picture.

Havent had time to read everything but it looks great, and is just another reason why this is the best VC website on the internet.

Dogmar

Varghulf
Aug 3, 2010
Very good issue. I like the shockwave player idea. I'd like to point out though, that the download link for the printable version seems to be invalid. I'd love to have a version saved somewhere on my PC, but I can't download it. The link for the "low quality" version takes me there: Link .

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Dogmar, that issue has now been fixed.

Desfer, it does take a few minutes depending on your internet / browser, how long did you wait? Is your flash player upto date?

Chorus

Skeleton
Sep 29, 2010
Very nice issue.Thanks for posting it.
Btw is there a topic or link to the previus numbers?
I realy liked the army build. i tried it out today. VC vs OK.
VC won 2000- 0 :)
So i realy let everyone see in the shop, that i'm back.

Thanks again

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Feb 26, 2010
Plymouth
The best edition you guys have done so far. Looking forward to the next one :thumbsup:

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Vekarin the Dark Bladed said:
I get that too, it just won't load.
Is there a way to download it normally? I would like to read it while not being connected to the internet.

You can download the low res version?

I will fix the flash version when I get home later.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
The flash version is working fine for me, DoN. A real thumbs up for how it has turned out. :thumbsup:

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Cheers MS - for those who are getting it to work, what do you think of the interactive features? Are they worth it?

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
There's something odd going on with page 40. The artwork is covering the forward button as well as "back to content" button, although they're still very much there and clickable.

Overall I quite like it, but the text appears a bit small when I set the flash to "Show All", which is necessary in order to fit the entire thing into the window. Do flashes have any way to scroll them up and down?

desfer

Necromancer
Jun 13, 2010
Attiki, Atthens
i rly like the buttons that get you to the page you want, yes! very helpfull when you want to check something and you are bored flipping pages or you dont remember "where exactly that article was"

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
MS - I am not sure if you can scroll up and down with Flash, I am really new to this.

Desfer - Great to see you like the quick links

Marcus - Did you manage to download the issue?

Dave Gee

Zombie
Oct 25, 2007
Thanks for Invocation - I'm returning to Warhammer after a couple of years break and VC after 4+ years in the wilderness. Invo answered some key questions that recent games raised.

Dave

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu