• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The Official ButtonFactoryJim Video Thread

ironlord

Black Knight
This thread is Carpe Noctem's official log of youtube videos by my alter ego "ButtonFactoryJim". Feel free to use this to comment on the videos

First Video

Second Video

Use the above links too go too the videos.

Right now im in the introductory stages but I promise too get into some great advice that anyone can benefit from. Feel free to comment on them on youtube as well and either subscribe too this thread or my youtube account (feel free too do both by the way) to stay up to date with these videos.

ironlord

Black Knight
hey guys this is the official thread so its time it got an official update!
with a new episode
i thought i would post the warhammer video first for this project

here you go

ironlord

Black Knight
The third video is up!!!
In two parts...

yeah my bad, i went into detail about the dungeons and dragons side of the character and it ran over the 10 minute limit for youtube so just follow the links

here is the first part and look at the video responces to get the last minute or so of video

The Knight Protector

ironlord

Black Knight
what ho and a happy new year good fellows of the undead!
good news for all the buttonfactoryjim fans out there because the new year has brough up some new videos, it seems that im bolstering my chaos guard a bit more, but what would someone like me be doing with a thousand points of imperial guard...

guess you'll just have to stay tuned to find out :vampire2:

Veteran Squad

More Troops