• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The old enemy arises

Goggalor

Necromancer
Got my warhammer mojo back after a break, again. The Tomb kings have come out of their dust tomb and bandages ( their box and loo roll). And now there is rumours of a new vc book. So here is my new stuff!

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi527.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fcc355%2Fdanglokta%2Ftomb%2520kings%2F012.jpg&hash=a1a6a83396569831f33290278f4d56c3

A WIP
criticism welcome.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
LOoking beautiful it is great to see you on again. I can't see anything that I would point out or change. Looking forward to your future posts

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Splendid work, those sphinxes are great, the gold work in particular :thumbsup:

Goggalor

Necromancer
Thanks for the comments. The model on the casket is the a kingdom death model, preacher i think. Will try to get some more models on soon but am moving back to plymouth in a week so will have to take an enforced break again! just as i was getting back into the rhythm of playing. BOO.

Goggalor

Necromancer
Well just as i get into it work drags me away. Back again and started to paint some tomb kings. Finally finished off the casket. Although i need to get some better photos.

C&C welcome as always

Burnanation

Crypt Horror
More photos please. This stuff is awesome!

I really love how you've used the colors. It really makes the details jump out.