• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
This is a callout to the user The Pale Lady.

As many of you know he is the author of the fantastic Children of Maat series, currently being published in the Invocation. But he has disappeared, leaving behind an story that begs to be continued…..I know for one I want to see what happens next!

So TPL, if you are reading this, or someone who knows him is, please contact me at Carpe Noctem.

As for CN’s members: go forth and spread the word. Scour the forums and bring back TPL to me…….the one that does (and TPL confirms it was them), will get 500 zombie points. So fly my perverted pretties, fly!!

Reactions: grawhill

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
May 27, 2009
Lincoln, England
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509985182#!/profile.php?v=wall&id=509985182

The link is in his CN profile, he's been active the last few days.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Aha!..............Curses! My work blocks out facebook, if anyone else wants to try and contact him feel free, otherwise I will ahve to wait until I get home.

Hmm, if this works you could have yourself a whole load of zombies Oph.

Count Magpyr

Ghoul
Jan 19, 2013
The Pale Lady has just published his second book 'Featherbones' under the name Tom Brown, book launch at Waterstones, Witney UK on Saturday 13th Feb. Easy to find on the web.
Enjoy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu