• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The Pale Lady – Where are you?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
This is a callout to the user The Pale Lady.

As many of you know he is the author of the fantastic Children of Maat series, currently being published in the Invocation. But he has disappeared, leaving behind an story that begs to be continued…..I know for one I want to see what happens next!

So TPL, if you are reading this, or someone who knows him is, please contact me at Carpe Noctem.

As for CN’s members: go forth and spread the word. Scour the forums and bring back TPL to me…….the one that does (and TPL confirms it was them), will get 500 zombie points. So fly my perverted pretties, fly!!

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509985182#!/profile.php?v=wall&id=509985182

The link is in his CN profile, he's been active the last few days.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Aha!..............Curses! My work blocks out facebook, if anyone else wants to try and contact him feel free, otherwise I will ahve to wait until I get home.

Hmm, if this works you could have yourself a whole load of zombies Oph.