• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The Passing of a Dark Legend

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
A hero of mine, and of many others, has left us. I'm sure I won't be the only one here saddened by the death of Peter Steele, a giant in every respect.

http://www.typeonegative.net/index.php

It was announced sometime this morning but I put off posting it until the final word from TON was published, don't ask me why, it just seemed fitting.

It ends.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Thanks for letting us know Oph. Me and the missus have a few of his CDs, a great artist and one we are sorry to hear of his passing.

So young as well.......RIP

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I still can hardly believe it after he was doing so well lately and busy to begin recording another album.:( I took a glass of absinthe in his honor last night whilst playing Bloody Kisses which is IMO his best album still.

R.I.P. Peter, you'll be missed.