• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The Random Quotes Redux

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Some time ago, I asked whether there could be some way for users to close the random quotes box. At the time, I seem to recall the admins saying that they would look into it, but it still isn't possible to close that box. Would it be possible for the option to close it to be made available?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
It's something on a long to-do list. However I need to get someone in technical wise to do some stuff with the site so it is likely going to be a while. Sorry :(

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
It's something on a long to-do list. However I need to get someone in technical wise to do some stuff with the site so it is likely going to be a while. Sorry :(
Not to worry, it's not such a crisis that it's going to ruin my browsing experience of the forum :).

I'll remind you about this at a later date, once there are more tech wizards available to help.