• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The Scourge is back in the village!

Hello everybody!
I am a Tilean general and I live and work in Florence.
I started playing WHFB some years ago with a small army of Skavens and turned to undeath early on, as soon as the first VC armybook was released, but my group ceased to play some months after. Then, I used to field a Blood Dragons' cavalry army with a new group of friends (mainly Bretonnia, Lizzies, DElfs) under the 6th edition, before stopping again. I basically jumped over the 7th (only one match with the old army book) and now I sense that I lost the golden age of vampires :Vampire1:
Nonetheless, I would like to rejoin and build a proper army (around 3k) with much more infantry than I ever fielded. And the new edition looks pretty much like in line with my wishes. :suck:
I am proud of joining such a lively (!) and passionated community of vampire lords and I thank you in advance for the help and support on my way back to fantasy battles!

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Welcome back to the night, feel the cold air brush through your hair and the tension as you creep up on your victim.

Err...

Yes, the "Golden Age of the vampire" has just begun. ;) This is certainly the right place to turn to when turning undead once again. Feel free to ask around if you have any questions. The new edition is pretty much in line with your way of thinking (infantry) but for more thoughts on that you should check out the tactical masterminds that lurk in the deepest dungeons around here.

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy your stay here

Cheers,
Boo

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Velcome! Both Cavalry heavy and infantry heavy armies are a joy to see. Perhaps we can see pics of your old blood dragon army? I hope you have a wonderful time here on carpe noctem.