• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Threadomancy

how to... deal with the limitations on threadomancy?

I see some discussions that are left for dead since more than the 6 months limit, but I would like to post in them... but at least in one there is no real dscussions, and so I don't know if I can consider it as a "topic that is still currently valid"
more on point, in "The Mortal's Realm" there is (within the important thread) the lol thread (last post: apr 2015)
Would be ok to post again in it? tnx.

EDIT: After a week and reasoning on it, I suppose it would be ok to post in it, mostly because it's between the important threads, so I'm not "bumping" a buried discussion that lies in the 4th page...

Last edited:

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
As a general rule of thumb (note I'm not a staff member here, but I am elsewhere) sticky topics can always be posted in, regardless of age, so long as they are unlocked. Otherwise, it very much depends on the activity level of the board you are posting in. If a topic is not on the first page, however, I'd recommend not posting in it and just starting a new one to discuss the point in question :).

For example, this topic is four months old. On a very active board on a forum, posting in it would be considered thread necromancy, however, this board (Wisdom of the Master) is rarely posted in, and this topic is still on first page, so I believe it is okay to post here.