• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Hello,

A long, long, long time ago there was a thread called the "three-word story" thread. One person would write three words only, then the next person would continue it with another three words etc.

Well, there have been two such threads in the past (to my knowledge) and I felt that perhaps a new one should be started!

However, there is a twist; we have to keep it related to vampires and vampire fluff as much as possible (so it stays in this section and isn't nabbed by another mod!) but that's not to say you can't have a little fun with it, if you catch my meaning. :perv:

And so, without further ado, I shall begin the thread once more:

Many years ago,

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
RE: Three-word story strikes again - Vampire-themed

...named Bob Harkon...

I see somebody is a veteran of the three-word menace. xD

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010

rancid-looking cockroaches.

Horrible, wasn't it? I didn't want Vekky's post to lead to anything overly perverted, so I sickened it instead... :devil2:

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
A place somewhere.

These particular cockroaches

Cockroaches can be perverted. They are inherently perverse because of their very name! xD

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010

were intensely, irrefutably,

Hmm... good point. :slapface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu