• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Throne of Skulls Nottingham

Heya just wondered if anyone from here is going to the
Throne of Skulls in Nottingham on the 15th/16th January?

Cheers

Ill be there. It will be my first tournament in 8 years :) Hopefully it is a good one. I am worried about it. There has been so many new rules that I have learned about from the forums lately that I hope I remember them all.

you decided on your list for the tourny yet?

Im just going for the saturday to show a friend how a tourny works etc.

yeah, im bringing my lizardmen army. i will be getting there thursday night so that will give me then and friday to iron out everything. im really worried about the new rules. (can they still be called that? 6 months later) even these last 2 weeks i have learned that i have been playing monster/handlers, charges, and challenges wrong. i just hope that everyone else there knows all the rules as well. i dont like to waste time dicussings rules vice playing.

Yeah i know what you mean ironing out the new rules, i keep forgetting things.
If i find a Lizardmen player struggling with rules i will say hi :tongue: and find you a bugmans special brew

Thanks for the offer. Hopefully i wont struggle too much. What army is your friend bringing? Is he in the same boat as me?

?? about the tournament. Do they show army lists before or after the battles? Should i have 5 extra lists printed off for my opponents?