• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Time to step down

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Yepp, time to step down. No longer very that active in the hobby(more modeller than gamer these days). Dont play VC and generally feel a lack of interest to go through the boards.

So yeah, probably wont be around much. Wont completely disappear from the site, just dont think I deserve to be a mod anymore.

Been good ladies and gents, peace out!

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
:O Wow, well I didn't see that coming
You were a great mod! If you go, we'll be left with idiot mods, like me! :(

Seeing as you're more of a modeller now, will you post pics of what you're working on occasionally?

Other then that, I suppose I'll see you around!

Grish

Liche
True Blood
See you around Dancey. You'll be back; no one can resist zombies forever. Perhaps I'll see you on CDO!

Danceman

True Blood
You probably will see me around here as well, this isnt one of them good-bye posts.

Seeing as you're more of a modeller now, will you post pics of what you're working on occasionally?
Will do!

Cheers

Sirihar

Crypt Horror
I won't say goodbye, because it really isn't goodbye.

And I will still remember you for offering your suggestions for my army lists on the old Carpe. You were the first person to post in them.

Sad to see someone lose the passion for the Counts and WFB, but it definitely happens and is completely understandable.. seasons change and people change.. it's inevitable.

Even though as you said, you will still be around (just not as often), your insight and knowledge on a regular basis will be missed, as will your musical tastes spanning most genres.. it has been refreshing I have to say to have seen someone else who enjoys music for what it is, as opposed to trying to conform to scenes and styles and genres that try to tell you what you can like music wise, and what you cannot.

Cheers Dancey.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
I second Fluffy, imagine the chaos with mod's like me and fluffy without your level head Dancey!! Still I'm glad you will be around and hopefully at some point in the future something will reignite your interest in WHFB.

Danceman

True Blood
My interest is still there. Just not as burning as before(well, it has been going down over time during the last year or so). I have full confidence in you mod-people to keep it up :)

darknesseternal: I´ll stick around, probably wont look much further than the painting and offtopic forums though.

Cheers and see you around!

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
I second Fluffy, imagine the chaos with mod's like me and fluffy without your level head Dancey!!
Level heads are good for dancing. It's science.

Voltaire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
*small mousey eyes*

You have failed me Danceman, for this, you shall perish.

*points wand*

*mod powers removed*

Danceman

True Blood
I shall never perish! I have seen beyond the silver lining, visions of blood! It is beautiful! I WILL RISE AGAIN AND NEVER FALL.

...or something to that effect. :D