• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Titan Weight Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Was trying to do the classes in order.. awaiting opponents in Med and Hvy... so...

J-C - I guess one use items, are one use per round?

Awaiting confirmation for pre-game items... (Potion of Speed, and Word of Agony)

Psychology tests, irrelevant :D

Tz Lord will issue a challenge (cuz I have to ).

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Ok, upon re-reading, looks like Word of Agony is at the first of CC only, so I can't wait until a later turn.. so I guess I'll use that.

And I'll also use the Potion of Speed to give me In10, to at least negate your Rerolls :D

d6 Str 4 hits from the Word of Agony.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Ok, two Toughness test to you sir and my attacks back. All attacks auto wound.

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
I get the rerolls. ASF works if initiative is equal to or greater.

By the way, I'll be dealing with a hurricane pretty soon so I might end up losing power.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Chaos_Born said:
2 ward saves
No. You can't roll these two together. I have been waiting for you to fail a save on the balesword because it does a d6 wounds. So you need to roll you ward for the mucus and then your ward on the balesword. Separate them please since it makes a difference.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Chaos_Born said:
So both on 4 wounds?

My next round of attacks anyway
Also I am down to 5 wound. Was at 7 and you got 2 through. That is why you had to take two T test. I am waiting for your re-do since you you might be dead and I won't have to check for this latest round of attacks. You either failed you Toughness ward save or the Balesward ward save. Not sure how you can roll that off? o.o

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Oh the balesword insta kills?? I though it was just auto wound!?!

I should've kept my daemon book...

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Chaos_Born said:
Oh the balesword insta kills?? I though it was just auto wound!?!

I should've kept my daemon book...
No. If the wound is not saved then I multiply by a D6 which can kill a 5 wound thirster. Not auto kill. This only applies to the Balesword wound.

It's like a cannon shot mate. ;) Except it is only minus 3 to armor which you failed. So the question is whether you make your ward save. You rolled the ward for the mucus attack and the sword wound at the same time. They need to be rolled separately.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Seneschal said:
I get the rerolls. ASF works if initiative is equal to or greater.

By the way, I'll be dealing with a hurricane pretty soon so I might end up losing power.
Oh well... did that used to be greater than?

Yeah, I'm getting a little bit of rain here too. Should have 100 km/h gusts by the end of the day even up here. Good luck and stay safe!

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Oh I see the confusion now, I remember the d6 wounds thing

Whew:D

So, seeing which one I saved. 1-3 I saved mucus, 4-6 saved balesword

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Good good, so on with the show

Who knew that a combat with a 10 wound GUO could go on so long:)

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
OK. GUO has 5 wound left at the moment (before I make these next saving rolls) and Thirster is down to 4 wounds.

Here is the saves.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Yorga said:
OK. GUO has 5 wound left at the moment (before I make these next saving rolls) and Thirster is down to 4 wounds.

Here is the saves.
Well that sucked. :( Wish I had your luck. You need to take 3 toughness tests and if you blow them then ward saves only. Now for my attacks.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Yorga said:
Yorga said:

Here is the saves.
Well that sucked. :( Wish I had your luck. You need to take 3 toughness tests and if you blow them then ward saves only. Now for my attacks.
w00t! This might be the round I have been waiting for. :D 3 auto wounds from the sword. 6+ armor save and your 5+ ward save or I mulitply by a D6 each. I only need 4 wounds... *crosses his fingers*

Please roll the mucus saves first. Papa Nurgle is holding on at 2 wounds left.

*taps his big giant foot as the Thirster teeters on the edge.*

Status
Not open for further replies.