• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Jan 25, 2012
California
Lord Aldric Wilhelm Godwin (Duke Danse Macabre )
Vampire Lord
Quick Blood
Red Fury
Beguile
Ogre Blade
Tricksters Other Shard
Talisman of Preservation
Heavy Armour
Shield
Coven Throne

Bloodthirster + Obsidian Armour + Immortal Fury + Axe of Khorne (ChaosBorn)

Great Unclean One, 550 pts (Flail; Level 1 Wizard; Causes Fear; Causes Terror; (Yorga) Daemonic; Immune to Psychology; Large Target; Poisoned Attacks; Thunder Stomp)
1 Balesword
1 Pestilent Mucus

Titan Class: Keeper of Secrets, Soul Swallower 550 (Sen)

Chaos Lord "Gunlaug Wromtounge, Heaven's Bane" 687pts (Proppervillanz)
Mark of Tzeentch
Bronze Armor of Zhrakk
Talisman of Preservation
The Other Trickster's Shard
Stream of Corruption
Great Weapon
Mounted on a Chaos Dragon

Saurus Oldblood (questioner)
Carnosaur
Glittering Scales
Talisman of Preservation
Bane Head
Gold Sigil Sword
Shield

Vampire Lord (Narenzade)
Talisman of Preservation, OTS, Sword of Striking, Glittering Scales
Red Fury, Quickblood, Beguile
Shield, Lance
Mounted on Zombie Dragon

Chaos Lord on Dragon w/MoT, Sword of Change, Talisman of Endurance, Word of Agony, Potion of Speed, Shield, Ch Armour (Bishop)

Rolled two D8 here is the matchups
Yorga- Chaos_Born
Bishop - Sen
DDM- Narenzade
Proppervillanz- Questioner

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
Chaos_Born said:

I'm at work right now and don't have my book. I'll post a reply tonight. :) You took 3 of my 10 wounds? I'll have to see if any of those 3 wounds, wound you back from my Pestilent Mucus and then commence my attacks. Oops...I mean AFTER I roll my saves.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Sep 16, 2010
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Ok before battle begins we both must take a Beguile roll Narenzade.

Neither of use get rerolls to hit and we both strike at the same time.

I would also like to check if we split attacks on a 1,2,3 a mount is hit, 4,5,6 the rider if riding large mounts?
Also I am assuming we will just take the one leadership for beguile and battle of wills from the rider of the mount due to my coven throne.

Beguile roll.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Sep 16, 2010
Sunderland, United Kingdom
When you get back roll you're battle of wills, 1D6 plus 10 and you're beguile and post the result and we will begin the fight in earnest.

I will however roll the random 2D6 attacks for my Spirit Horde now to get it out of the way.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
Yorga said:
Chaos_Born said:

Rolling Saves

Roll two toughness tests CB or suffer 2 wounds with no armor save. And here are my attackes back. All hits wound automatically. If you don't save I need to multiple each unsaved wound by D6.

p.s. You only need 3+ to hit me. Weapon skill 10 versus my 4.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
Yorga said:
Chaos_Born said:
Yay

Instability:innocent:

Leadership 9 means I need a 7 or under to avoid extra wounds.

w00t! Round two! I'm down to a meager 8 wounds left.:cool: Strike O' mighty Thirster.

No instability? I missed that rule. Sweet. Who is Ravenclaw? I hope CB understands that Papa Nurgle is not as young as he use to be when men were simply primordial ooze floating in the sea. It takes time for him to build up his momentum. :lol:

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
Yorga said:
Yorga said:
Chaos_Born said:
Yay

Instability:innocent:

Leadership 9 means I need a 7 or under to avoid extra wounds.

w00t! Round two! I'm down to a meager 8 wounds left.:cool: Strike O' mighty Thirster.

No instability? I missed that rule. Sweet. Who is Ravenclaw? I hope CB understands that Papa Nurgle is not as young as he use to be when men were simply primordial ooze floating in the sea. It takes time for him to build up his momentum. :lol:

CB? Hello? Anyone home...?

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
One T test to you and here are my attacks.

Looks like I am down to 7 wounds. If you make your T test then attack again. Otherwise no armor save wound. You still get your ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu