• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Today my Varghulf Ate...

• About a dozen plaguebearers
  • One great unclean one (okay, some ghouls helped, but the varghulf closed the deal)
  • Several bits and pieces of a daemon prince (the game ended before he could finish the Nurgley bastard off).

How about yours? Let's make this thread a litany of the noble courtier's achievements!

Oppenheimer

Crypt Horror
I was last attacked by 3 goblin fanatics and an orc big boss. He managed to weaken the big boss but was ultimately killed before he could kill anything. His crypt ghoul companions however managed to mop up the last wound of the boss and all those pesky fanatics.

Demian

Vampire Count
Once, when we could still make them team up, 2 Varghulfs ate:

Sigvald
12 Chaos Warriors
bit a chunk off Archaon. A big chunk, but the aristocracy of the night finished the job, between Mannfred and Vlad

Never taken them out again. I need a permit to walk around with such deadly machines