• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Mioum

Crypt Horror
Jul 3, 2010
Interesting stuff in here ;)

Particularly like the ethereal army, looks really cool! And I'd like to see those scorpions closer. Looks like some Necron conversion I think... and not like I need to add to my 7 scorpions already... but yeah looks interesting :D

Unas the slayer

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Northern Italy
Particularly like the ethereal army, looks really cool! And I'd like to see those scorpions closer. Looks like some Necron conversion I think... and not like I need to add to my 7 scorpions already... but yeah looks interesting :D

yes, they are.

There are many scorpions conversions made with necrons' stuff... for example:

Necronscorpion 2.jpg

Reactions: Darnok

Kaptain Von

Vampire Count
True Blood
Feb 26, 2008
United Kingdom
Now, this has been awoken at a very convenient moment, as I'm staring down the barrel of my own 3500 point Tomb Kings army that's already had one go through the dip and strip routine (lack of vision, forcing myself to paint when the interest wasn't there). Even if I end up paying someone else to do the boring bit, there's some solid inspirational material in 'ere.

Reactions: Unas the slayer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu