• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Unas the slayer

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Northern Italy
This thread will be a collection of various models and complete Tomb Kings armies, so not only mine.

Many pictures come from the Tomb Kings of Khemri forum, done during the years by various members (this is a way to don't let these old works vanish in the dust), and some others were collected around the web.
This gallery will be in continous expansion, an homage to a glorious army which is still somehow alive and kicking in nostalgia WHFB games, 9th age, KoW...
This is for art only... models and terrains will have another thread.

As for the art thread, I'm not going to include too many pictures in a single post, as i don't want to clog the upload of the page.

Enjoy!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu