• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Tourney List

Hey guys,

I'm playing in a tourney upcoming. Just made a list, which is good timing as they're due today! Thoughts? I play in an elf-heavy meta. I'm pretty worried about the Horror, but don't have a lot to replace it with besides GG, more vamp knights, or a coach (but they're not worth it for VK lists :'( imho)

Vampire Count
Apprentice, lvl1 (Evoc)
Dead Arise
Ogre Sword
Armour of Destiny
Shield
Von Carstien
Storm Caller
Skeletal Steed

Necromancer (lvl1 Alchemy)
Necromancer master, 4 spells (Evoc)
Unholy Tome

40 Ghouls, Mus
20x zombies

10 Barrow Knights
FC, lances, Flaming Std

5 Dire Wolves
5 Dire Wolves

5x Spectral Hunters

Varkolak
Shrieking Horror
4 Vampire Knights
musician

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Ghouls cannot take musicians sadly :(

Other than that I think the list looks pretty solid.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Shrieking Horror, I think they are pretty good. Not sure about your choice in Arcane Items though. I don't see the value in Unholy Tome now that it doesn’t grant rerolls To Hit. Better take the Book of Arcane Power imo.

Hey thanks for catching the muso.

I'd love to have the +1, but not sure where I can get 50 points. Flaming banner and..?
As to the Tome, it should help move the Horror and the Hunters around, as well as general maneuverability.