• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Turning the World to darkness Hall Of Infamy

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
This thread is for the winner's of the Turning the world to darkness challenge to be emblazoned on the hall of infamy. For only a sick and twisted disciple of the Dark art's would create some of these.

What is the turning the world to darkness challenge you ask, go on over to the dying to help forum and check it out. Each month we pick a figure or item to turn to the ways of the undead. It's great fun and the winner of each month get's to pick the next challenge.

So we shall begin with those of the past.

Redarmy27 winner of the Zombie ogre challenge in August 2011

Santawraith and Gorethumb winners of Empire knight challenge September 2011

Gorethumb winner of the Highelf into a ghoul challenge October 2011

Santawraith winner of the Double header spawn challenge November 2011

Santawraith winner of the Christmas challenge December 2011

Santawraith winner of the Empire wizard to necromancer challenge January 2012

Mioum winner of the Spirit hosts challenge February 2012

Robtion winner of the Zombie hoarde challenge March 2012

Check back each month for the next winner. It could be you.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Actually most of them I was the only entry so it was more by default. So if you would enter more often johnny I wouldn't have to win as much :tongue:

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Oh it is on!! Just I never base models... But still I got 3 votes in the last zombie thread.. I was more than surprised as I never get votes in painting comps

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
The winner for the September 2012 Turning world to darkness Unitfiller challenge is
Bigbadbat

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
For the October 2012 mortis engine challenge we had a tie of Melle and Santawraith.

Melle Charon on the river styx

Santawraith Horned king and black cauldron.

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
Well deserved, Reaper. That competition was the steepest I think I've ever seen in these contests. Really great BSBs from everybody.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
It was Adam it was, it was fun to see down to the wire who won. At the start I was sure Duke had it, then was delighted to see a tie. With each person getting more votes after it. It is what I would wish to see in each of the challenges.