• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania
Mircea flew in the shape of a bat over the hills leading away from the Violet keep. His mind was troubled by the thoughts of the Crown of sorcery.

He was certain if he went near it he would be tempted by it. He wondered if he were able to resist it and destroy it. His lord Vlad had often spoken of Nagash's sheer power.

The Great Necromancr wanted to kill off every last on the planet and create a nation of the dead. That meant there would be no cattle for Mircea to feast upon, no worthy enemies for him to fight.

He flew down near a large black coach emblazoned with his symbol. The feral bat of the Von Carsteins. Shifting back into human form he climbed back into the carriage.

''Go'' he commanded the black-shrouded driver who whipped the huge ebony steeds of his coach towards Mordheim.

Belladamma Voltaire

Vyrkos Primogen
True Blood
Aug 15, 2007
Manchester, UK
RE: TVC - Chapter 9 - Hunting Party

The air was more stagnant than usual as the wind whistled faster and faster in the prescence of the Von Carstein. A faint whiff of stale flesh filled the air and a shallow voice reached the ears of Mircea. It was filled with conniving and had a sinister edge to it. The voice was ancient.

"Mircea, how are you going to resist so much power when you have so many foes back in the Council? Imagine the power that the Great Necromancer would bestow upon you if you took him the Crown back to him or used it against them. You would be able to match your master in power and YOU could become the Lord of Sylvania..."

The wind slowed and felt like it was going in circles. The Coach was unhindered but the smell of stale flesh was fading back into the night. The voice and the wind appeared to have gone.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania

Mircea's red eyes narrowed. Who was that, he decided agionst calling out as the being was obviously gone. He then thought about the words. He would never take the crown to Nagash, Nagash was no warrior-general that Mircea could appriciate.

He was no Vlad.

But for taking it himself, he had no real desire for power, he was mostly content with his lands. He prefered life in the military, and a strong and powerful lord to serve. He wanted to serve Vlad again.

Then again Mannfred was the clostest thing to Vlad he could imagine. He could not imagine serving another, until he had learned fo the recent events. It had seemed tha Mannfred was just another pawn of Nagash.

He was no one's dog. He would be a faithful retainer, but no servant. And he would not be a slave under Nagash. Taking the crown's power for himself was tempting, with that he could raise an army that had not been seen since the Days of Vlad. then he, the only vampire lord with enough military skill to conquer the empire, could do just that and comeplete Vlad's dream.

He shook those thoughts away as his carriage thundered along the roads.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George

A large shadow decended on Mircea's couch, landing aways in front of it the it dissappered,standing in it's place was Katrina,she stood her ground arms crossed "Hail Lord Mircea" she shouted to be heard over the sound of the wheels "I have come to make shure you do not fail you mission!".

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George

Graveclaw ran through the forest on all fours ,pausing he sniffed the ground " Carssssstein" he growled he would recognize their scent anywhere,two ruts were sank into the road "Coach"he said,growling he ran on perhaps he would still get to feed on Carstein blood this night.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania

Von Carstein looked out at the female vampire. ''I don't need your help, however you may come, it is never good to be overconfidiant.'' he said. ''If you wish you may travel in the coach'' he stated.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George

Katrina smiled as she climbed into the black coach "What is it with your bloodline and coaches "she said sounding amused,sitting across from Mircea regally she smoothed her dress "So you are Mannfred's general,and Simon's older brother ,forgive me but I expected someone taller".Mircia scowled at her his hand inched toward his sword hilt "Try it" Katrina said,but immediately regretted it "There I go letting my pride get the better of me" she cursed herself ,"My apologies Milord I am a Blood Dragon and sometimes I let my pride get the better of me".

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George

Graveclaw sat hidden in the undergrowth, watching the man and dwarf walk along the man smelt normal but the dwarf, there was something more to his scent,growling he slunk along behind them. His instincts told him to attack tear this human apart to drain him of life "No" Graveclaw growled a bit louder then necessary he would not give in to his hunger.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania

''That was Vlad von Carstein's blade, I would allow only those of my bloodline to lay a finger on it'' Mircea said. ''We near Mordheim, we will have to move quickly, that city is a dammed place and daemons walk in it.'' he stated.

He glanced over tot he side were their was a chunk missing from the coach. It was unfortunate damage and he cursed the idiotic dwarf who had brazenly stood in it's path.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008

Cursing the dwarf in his head Felix rubbed the blisters on the bottom of his foot, he had managed to finally get the slayer to briefly rest although with a lot of comments and insults about the weakness of men. On the horizon they could see the ruins that were Mordheim rising out of the ground like a canker, just looking on that dreaded place made him nervous, many had gone into that god forsaken place and never returned, there was said to be skaven, undead, and other unspeakable things roaming its decrepid streets.
"Hurry up manling, I plan to die in battle, not of old age while we wait for you to stop rubbing your feet!" Gotrek glared at him, "some would get the idea you are trying to avoid going to this place." Felix cursed again forgetting that underneath that brutish exterior was a keen intellect. As he stood up Gotrek mentioned to be quiet and he listened to something he couldn't hear, as a grin grew on his face Felix knew it wouldn't be something good,
"It looks like somethings trying to stalk us, fool doesn't know how keen dwarf ears are" Gotrek said before yelling out into the gathering gloom, "Come face me coward! My axe thirsts for you!"

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George

Graveclaw burst from cover roaring,he stood to his full height baring his fangs and claws,hoping to cause his foes to flee.the humans face paled but the dwarf grinned "Meet my axe Beast!" the dwarf roared lunging at Graveclaw swinging his axe,Graveclaw could sense the power the weapon held ,Graveclaw parried the blow ,slapping it aside he growled hoping to scare the dwarf,but the dwarf growled right back.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania

The black coach of Mircea trundeled around on the beaten path outside Mordheim. Mircea saw the ruins of the city reveal themselves quickly as the black-shourded driver whipped the huge black nightmares forward.

Outside the city Mircea saw sevral figures fighting, it took him a moment to realize it was the dwarf who had damaged his coach and the strigoi beast from earlier. ''Well this should be intresting'' he said the the coach came closer to the gates.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008

As the attacking beast reared up and roared Felix stepped back bringing up his sword guard, it was quite possibly one of the biggest animals he had seen standing at over eight feet tall, huge muscles telling of the creatures enormous strength. If Gotrek was dismayed by any of this he gave no sign throwing himself at it in bloodlust, his axe blurring round in killings blows yet somehow the animal managed to avoid them, dodging out of the way until at last a gash opened up in its chest as the slayer found his mark. Howling in pain and fury the beast dropped back, hunching over to protect its wound as it eyed Gotrek warily, suddenly faster than the eye could see it sprang forward, huge dagger-like claws opening a gash in the dwarfs forehead followed up a flurry of blows that Gotrek managed to stop with desperate parrying. As the fighters came to a stand still Felix could see that the creature had managed to grab hold of the axes head and was trying to wrestle it out of the slayers grip, massive muscles bulged in the dwarfs arms as he fought with something twice his size.
"Nassssty dwarf with killy axessess." Starting in shock Felix realised the thing he had taken for a rogue animal was actually an intelligent being, the surprise seemed to have affected Gotrek as well as with a twist the beast catapulted the slayer over his head and into the undergrowth. Even as the slayer rolled to his feet the monster let out a whoop and then ran off on all fours at a speed a horse wouldn't have been able to match never mind a dwarf, glaring out of his one eye Gotrek spat into the dust before giving a look at Felix as if challenging him to say something. Smart enough not to annoy an irate slayer Felix started walking towards the city, his heart dropping even more as he realised with vampires and now monsters there was a good chance he was not going to come out of Mordheim alive.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George

Katrina stuck her head out the window "My the Ghoulking knows how to fight she stated "Milord if Graveclaw is here I must insist that you be on your guard, Graveclaw hates your bloodline most definitely" Katrina said.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania

''I am not afriad of the beasts and trash that crawl out of the gutter. Many people hate me over my unlife, many have sworn to kill me, none have succeded'' Mircea stated coldly as he mentioned for the coach to enter Mordheim.

''Besides, we have to get the crown, a brawl cannot distract us while the crown slips away.'' he said as the carrige entered the City of the Dammed.

Apr 26, 2008
Nebraska

Feldenhaus remained hunched in a small alleyway in Mordheim, his eyes were directed towards the city entrance, where a black coach containing his allies Mircea and Katrina was just entering the city. Feldenhaus walked out of his alley, just as the coach came to a stop. "Ahh, Mircea, Katrina...I see you've finally arrived. Welcome to Mordheim." Feldenhaus said, as he pulled down his violet hood.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania

Mircea stepped out of the carrige and eyed the newcomer warily. ''Who are you and how do you know of my name?'' he asked suspicously.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008

"Yes, mmmm, look there they are" the disgusting creature snickered, "ghostie was right, others come looking for our prize, but no, no they can't have it." The others around him grinned revealing sharp leperous teeth, brandishing claws covered with filth, with a loud whoop the hunched misfit gave the signal to attack.
As loud cries and shrieks echoed from the building around Mircea whipped his sword out of its sheath, Katrina and Feldenhaus quickly following suit, in seconds they were surrounded by scores of Ghouls, driven to this insane feat of bravery by thier dark master they leapt, determined to devour the interlopers.

Apr 26, 2008
Nebraska

"No time for that now!" Shouted Feldenhaus, fending off countless numbers of the ghouls. Mircea and Katrina were fighting hard as well, but it seemed futile, for the ghouls just kept swarming them. "You two, this fight cannot be won, we need to find shelter!" Said Feldenhaus, he had some Necromantic ability, and he had studied Vampire Lore under Vlad VonCarstein while still in his service, he was hoping he could turn enough of the ghouls to their side in order to cover his escape. "Help me try to turn some of these ghouls to our side, are either of you adept at magic?" Asked Feldenhaus, slicing off the chest half of a particularly nasty ghoul.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania

''Trash'' Mircea snarled and drew Vlad's sword, the screaming blade let out a soul-chiilling wail as he clove throught the nearst ghoul, cutting it in half in a single slice. Barely pausing Mircea cut down four more and behaded a fifth.

He then let out a keening dark howl. Within a few mintuties packs of bats descended down from the ruins to aid the vampires. Pack sof wolves bounde dout of the gloom.

Apr 26, 2008
Nebraska

"Fine." Said Feldenhaus, he tried to turn some ghouls, and managed to bring five to their side. "You obviously...is that the sword of Vlad VonCarstein?" Asked Feldenhaus, he was sired by Vlad, and immediately recognized the blade. He was still not entirely sure exactly why he was aiding this Mircea, but, the possibility of gaining the crown would be most beneficial to his selfish purposes.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania

''Aye, that is the blade'' Mircea answered, chopping down another one of the creaturs as thier claws raked his armor. He concentrated his necromantic powers and raised sevral of the dead ghouls as zombies.

Apr 26, 2008
Nebraska

Slowly but surely, the three Vampires and their newfound "allies" finished off the last of the Ghouls. Feldenhaus sheathed his sword, and wiped a drop of blood off of his lips.
"So, both of you are Council Members, and you, Mircea, are wielding the blade of Vlad VonCarstein, what are your stories?" Said Feldenhaus, stepping away from the mass of slaughtered ghoul.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania

''I want the crown, to properly dispose of it, if it is possible to destroy it at all.'' Mircea said, sheathing his blade. ''Why? Do you know were it is? and why do you want it?'' he questioned

Apr 26, 2008
Nebraska

"As for its location, I know it as well as you do." Said Feldenhaus with a sly grin. "However, I do feel we, with our combined intellect and might, we will be able to find it. But...to destroy it?" Feldenhaus Asked. "Why would you wish to destroy an object of such great power, it could finally bring about the Empire Vlad had always imagined...You, I can sense that You wish to faithfully serve Vlad..so why not bring his wish to fruition?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu