• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC Fight Club

Hello and welcome to the TVC Fight club a Thread for any creative young/old writers to show us what you’re made of. This is a thread to test out your character against others in a battle for ultimate victory.

The rules are simple
1- You Do not talk about TVC fight club (outside this thread)
2- Two to a fight (this includes Vampire, werewolves, daemons, dark elves, high elves, cats dogs, and small air craft)
But don’t let that discourage you.
3- No dooms day weapons (I’m looking at you yes you there with the silly hair:zombie1: )
4-No time limit (fights will go on as long as they have to, they can go on for 2 posts or 20 I do not mind but keep in mind people may want to also have a go)
5-Your character must die to finish the fight you can’t just be unconscious or drugged up or something you opponent must be dead for you to win.
6- Fights will be judged by me and any on lookers willing to rate the fight. the fights will be determined by how good your are at writing out a fight and weather you have made it entertaining for readers
7- To be a competitor you must have a character sheet, which tell us what your character is, what he does and what his weakness are we cant have Gods fighting kittens IT Just Doesn’t Work! So to enter place you character in the TVC Sign up thread and get it accepted by the DoN mister himself and you can join, But be warned few ppl make up kitten's as character's unless your me(go Kitty God of cuddle crushing)
8- If this is you first night as a vampire... you have to fight

Woo! Fight Club! Just don't talk about it.

Sign me up, foo'! I want Zaak to get into some fightiness! But in his old armor, because I'm kind of in an interim stage at the moment, and I don't want him topless or in his next set.

Well well that was sooner than I expected, we HAVE A FIGHT!

The two compeditors are Zaak the uncanny, the crazy vampire with the heart of gold and Lord of Ravens the humble Blood dragon, fighting for honor and glory, WHO WILL WIN !

Competitors will be contesting with in the halls of.... Darkenhof castle, tall peaks and secret passages litter the halls of this ancient fortress, and rocky cliffs surround the sides dont fall off now.

Fight when you are ready and good luck.

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Chime!

Anyway, Instead of having all the fights in one place, what about a separate thread for each one? Perhaps in a new sub-forum, but that is of course up to DoN..

Chime out!

So do I just post in this thread, or are we going to start a new thread (or sub-forum, as has been suggested)?

Oh, and can I have the first post? I just want to set the scene.

Well my intention was to be in this thread, but if there are enough people already interested, then i guess we could make a sub-forum and ya know kick it real fine.

Ermmm untill then I guess just post here till we have more than 4 and we shall go from there?
and yes you can go first if you want to Zaak.

Does graveclaw and arion want to fight? :mrgreen:

Can we Rep the Lizards? Cause then I'd want to Give Huakroataxa, Hunter of the Dead (Saurus Scarvet) a go at your unholy abominations against the old ones!

Edit: wait, I'm not in TVC. Would I be able to fight anyway, as an external challenger or some poor sap who's been dragged here by boat?

Yep, althrough I will remind you of Rule 2 and keep in mind...

UNHOLY ABOMINATIONS RULE!

Edit: Well I guess you should probly be in the TVC to be in the TVC fight club, Hmmmmm.

You will have to make a character and put it in the sign up thread of the TVC, if Don and others agree its acceptable then you can start a fighting.

and mabey even join the TVC????

Very well, then let the battle Begin! (This thread please so as people can comment) Stand in awe of the clashing of these Two Immortal Beings!

The only question is who Will WIN!
(and yes i will speak like a dogey game show host untill it no longer amuses me :mrgreen:)

A hearty guffaw resonated throughout the broad hall, smothered with rich overtones like a festive yuletide dessert. It was met with silence, followed by glugging and gurgling of the emptying of some drinking vessel, in turn followed by a hollow and resounding clunk of metal on wood. A further clatter of armored arms reaching for distant morsels between containers and candelabras echoed, and then the grisly crunching of bone and flesh being ground by teeth.

Finally, a loud belch undulated down the length of the table, laden for a feast. At the head, Zaak sat back, well pleased and over-stuffed. His end of the table was bereft of food and drink, several place-sets having been cleared by the vampire. As he smacked the table, a translucent and mysterious vision appeared which proceeded to procure a pearlescent white napkin. Zaak snatched the item up, and dabbed at the corners of his grinning maw. Dismissing the specter, it disappeared with a twirl of its black cloak.

Zaak briefly closed his eyes, but remained aware of the room. At the far end, out of range of mortal ears, a door slowly creaked open an inch. With a jovial decree, Zaak announced, “I am ready now. You may enter.” With a low and dark laugh, he opened his eyes and awaited the challenger beyond the aperture. He placed one hand on the hilt of his sword, but remained seated.

Does any one else wish a Fight? I'm getting twitchy, ask if you want to battle, ither by Pm or posting, please.

Edit: Lord of Ravens you have one more day to post before I will replace you in the current fight.

The Door creaked as an echoing noise of heavy foot steps filled the room as a figure came forward. He was proud in his stance and his eyes glowed like embers of fury towards the Uncanny Zaak. He drew his sword with a smile of some sick delight jumping forward lazily towards the Vampire moaning, as if in some sort of profound pain.

Zaak grasped his sword tightly as the figure came towards him the glow in his eyes unmistakable and swung his sword in a flashing arch which decapitated the attacker instantly. Black blood poured from the aggressor, Zaak moved forward to investigate, "so easily?" he thought moving towards the headless corpse of the vampiric assassin; a strange silence seemed to fill the room.

Zaak felt unforseen eyes on him as he took off the head in his arms he dropped it the rooting head of a peasant rolling on the ground as his eyes raced around the room looking for Jason Nightwere.
Dread filled him as a cruel chuckle filled the empty space there were shifting shadows that moved in the wind and played on his senses.
"Tell me Zaak" the voice filled his mind he couldn’t hear where he was and felt like it came form al directions "Are you ready for me NOW!" the sidistic voice of Jason twisted in him mind like an eel.

Zaak Flashed a full wide Grin, as he looked around " Let the games Begin?" He said plainly as Jason leaped towards him blade already drawn and attempted to lunge into his chest. Zaak blocked it swiftly with his own, masterly crafted blade and came in close looking into Jason's eyes and he threw him back into the wall. Jason stood swiftly as he stuck his sword down and brought his hands up to stare into Zaak's a grin of cruel indulgence apon his scared face as, energy surged through his eyes.

We could have an epic Saurus-versus-Saurus duel.

Though unless you've got some pretty epic anti-Undead items, it'd be a bit one-sided as not only is Quezalat a first-generation Scar-Leader, he's also a 3rd generation Blood Dragon and has a Cold One the size of a Carnosaur.

Oh yeah, Huakroataxa has bad ass anti undead items, even if he is a much younger Scarvet. Check him out in the sign up thread! Plus, he will hate your guts due to blessing from sotek and your ultimate betrayal of the old ones!

And dont forget; your bigger,meaner and stronger...

But I'm on a mission from Sotek *Blues brothers music*

Zaak laughed again, heartily and joyously. This was what undeath was about, and indeed life - this pure exhilaration, the smell of fresh blood!

Well, that was not true. There were deeper, more meaningful things to life and death. Love, truth, ideals such as justice and mercy. For now though, pure adrenaline would have to suffice. The simple ploy had fooled him for a moment, but the sleight of hand was all part of the game. And Zaak could do plenty of that himself.

Suddenly, the windows that poured light into the room shattered and for a moment the beautiful sight of shards of stained glass flashed through both Zaak and Jason's eyes. Behind, however, was not the light of day as it was expected. Rather, darkness thicker than night seeped into the room like a fell fog. Swiftly dispersing like a drop of poison in the town well, it smothered every patch of light in the room. Even Jason's vampiric eyes could not penetrate a smothering darkness like this, and Zaak was gone.

Within the smothering fog was the acrid scent of magic, and something else. Flickering were-lights where the crimson candle flames once stood now shone as violet beacons. Drifting away from their initial positions, they began to dance. Wherever Zaak was, these candles exuded an extremely eerie aura.

Suddenly, like the breath of a dragon, flames leaped from the three closest lights. Great billowing columns of purple fire extended, honing in on Jason's position with unerring accuracy even in the darkness. As they approached, Jason could feel the bristling heat. A cackle emanated from the very walls of the room - how would he react to a magical assault?

Jason grinned as the violet flames licked at his face, scorching his skin and charring it just before it healed over his eyes flared "Such impudence!" He yelled as he brought up the fury of his magic upon the foolish Von Carstien. His gaze was that of a daemon, blazing with animistic fury, as his hands bung forth a bellowing screech as souls of the dammed flew into being from his cloak. Swirling and rasping towards Zaak, they shattered into him as he was propelled backwards through the wall of luxurious finery which littered the castle and sent him into the Ballroom.

Jason ran forward. Grim determination to choke the life from the pathetic retch before him. Spirits battered at the Brest plate of the Vampire. All to little avail his armor was almost impenetrable yet the distraction was all Jason needed to shift behind him and ready his blade masterfully designed blade which glowed with energy to rival Jason's own. The vampire bore down on Zaak with a furious roar, as his sanity was lost in the fighting and victory.

Yet Zaak managed to propel the creatures away swiftly with a flare of energy as Jason paused for a moment. The Spirits shrieked as they clutched at there ethereal eyes, screaming in pain as they were blinded by the flash. Zaak brought his master blade to defend from Jason's viscous attack a long grin on his sadistic features. Jason eyes shone, as the spirits were summoned back into him, as his cloak lashed out and tightened in on Jason's body.

As the beast within began to surface.

Ha ha, yea I must confess I did use the line from vampire war. I just got it and I'm up to about where Vlad attacks Altdorf, and I am enjoying it so far.