• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC Fight Club

The battle will begin immediately and be fought with full armies on each side, it will be set on a battlefield. Leave one or two post's before we meet in the center and really start to hammer each other ranged fire is encouraged when moving towards each other so begin and i'll meet you there Master Saul.

Excellent, lets begin.

Knightofni

Varghulf
True Blood
A barbed tongue of lightning flashed in the sable night sky and heavy rain poured from the heavens; the tumultuous storm in the clouds preceding the storm that would soon be met on earth. Saul thought it was oddly symbolic, not that he was a man who believed in much symbolism but, all the same, the storm would provide an awe-inspiring backdrop for battle.

He glanced left then right, along the line of the assembled forces; it was a fine mercenary army where neatly formed phalanxes of pikemen stood shoulder to shoulder with phalanxes of swordsmen, and ranks of crossbowmen readied themselves to provide long-ranged support to the advance of the army. A little bit too clean and shiny for his liking, there were too many polished breastplates, but nevertheless it was a fine army.

Saul's hands gripped the snakeskin bindings of his swords, a familiar warmth that had nothing to do with temperature spread through his fingers and a grin of anticipation for the coming bloodshed settled across his features.. this battlefield was his arena and war was his sport.

And then he saw the opposing army...

Flags of purple silk draped from banners, a haunting glow moved through the fabric as the army of Jason formed up. Their hollow eyes held a yellow light with in them as they stared into the mercenaries. The armored mass of skeleton's were no more than a quarter of the mass of Saul's army. Their armor was enchanted with Jason's powerful enchantments and their swords as sharp as those of ancient kings. Jason's army Marched silently, striking fear into the mercenaries as they halted and Jason dropped down from the sky to stand at the head of his army his wings still stretching out as he looked to Saul. Jason was a wash with magical energy, he held up his blade which was riddled with marks of ancient power as he pointed to Saul.

The men stood there ground no fear in there eyes, as they looked to the horde before them, they had defeated many undead and could do defeat this horde the same. But as they cast their eyes to Jason their fear bubbled to the surface. The mercenaries knew many legends about this Vamperic fiend and what he could do to them with a mere breath of words and it sent chills up their spines.

Jason looked to the army before him, a rasping tone carried through the wind as the creature of shadow surfaced with in him.
"What pathetic creatures I see before me. I cannot recall the last time I had been so insulted. Saul! do you expect any of these men to stand against the might of my army. You are so naive to think you could defeat me, all on your own?" The yellow light with in Jason's army flickered as Jason summoned dark magic toward him. the sky split as the wind's of magic howled and lightning struck down upon Jason invigorating him as he cast a hate filled glare towards the army.

The lightning cracked into the regiments of the army as the winds howled and the rain beat down upon them. Men screamed in agony as their flesh was burnt and chard by Jason's magical bolt and their will was wounded.

Saul's eyes grew dark as he looked to the Lahmian...

Coff Coff...

Seams like this thread is abandoned :(

Are people still interested in this thread, I would like to know before I Ask DoN for a sub forum one last time.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Mr Nightwere said:
Coff Coff...

Seams like this thread is abandoned :(

Are people still interested in this thread, I would like to know before I Ask DoN for a sub forum one last time.
Sorry Nightwere, whilst there has been some fights, there has not been enough to warrant its own subforum.