• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC- Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mircea sat reclining on a chair in a room, drinking a goblet of blood. Utterly bored out of his mind. Ever since Simon left he had nothing really to do. Quickly he finished his goblet of blood and put it down.

Ever since he arrived at Drakenhof he had put his coffin in the castle and brought a colony of bats within the walls. Jan and Luke where off somewhere. Sariah was doing whatever Sariah did. And Aurelius was setting some poor unfortunate souls afire. In all he was bored as hell

In his lap was a pile of books he had looted from the library underneath Drakenhof. One was a treaste on necromancy, the other was one of the proper ways to pierce together a corpse cart, and another was Fritz von Carstein’s recollection of a particularly fulfilling blood party. Sighing he threw them

He sighed and got back off, walking into another hall. He was bored.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
As Micrea walked down the halls he heard a voice
"Ah...hello Marshal Micrea".
Turning casually he glanced at the other vampire
"Akarin..."

Akarin stared blandly at the other vampire
Well well...if it isn't our little general he thought with some amusement.
"I take it you've been left...ah...ordered to remain as well then by the count?" asked Akarin polietly
Before the other vampire could respond another voice cut through the short silence
"Heh Heh...whats going on 'ere?" it said in a strange accent.
From the shadows behind Akarin came another vampire who was far taller and thinner, he wore a massive grin on his face
"Ah Silibar...nothing is taking place here...I'm just saying hello to Lord Micrea" responded Akarin
"Oh! The great General and Warrior? A pleasure to meet ya!" said Silibar happily causing Akarin to sigh faintly.
Both of the vampires stood silently, one frowning faintly the other grinning as usual looking at the third Vampire.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
''I see that you two are here'' Mircea replied. ''As for by brother, I merely chose to stay in Drakenhof, I am not the most accomplished scout I must admit'' he said. ''And you Akarin, I have not seen you in a long time, what are you doing here?'' he inquired.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Akarins expression remained bland
"The count asked me to stay behind, as you know I have served all the counts in my function...and I intend to serve the current one also. I believe he wanted me to remain behind as a...watcher...of his immediate territories." Akarin said calmly
"And Silibar is of course my...assistant..."
The grinning vampire bowed his head in a mocking gesture.
Oh...that reminds me...do you know what the countess is up to Marshal?" asked Akarin the slightest traces of worry creeping into his plain tone.
Silibar laughed quietly at that for no disernable reason.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
''Sariah is asumedly doing what she usualy does, probaly having something or having another vision. I would be suprised if she did somethign crazy, she was awlays the odd one'' Mircea said. ''I would not worry about her if I were you''

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Akarin looked sharply at Micrea
"I wouldn't use such language...but yes her gifts are perhaps beyond our understanding and I shouldn't concern myself with our mistress." murmered the vampire.
Silibar snickered again causing Akarin to glance at him with annoyance
"Surely you have something else to do?"
"Sure boss" replied the grinning figure.
Silibar turned to look at Micrea
"Another time Marshal! Say 'ello to those wonderful gets of yours for me!" he said with a huge grin before stepping back into the shadows and seemingly vanishing.
Akarin looked at the spot he had moved from and shook his head
"Show off" muttered the vampire
Akarin turned back to Micrea
"Apologies...Silibar often gets over excited. So...are you currently doing anything Marshal Micrea? To be honest I am slightly bored at the moment."

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mircea's eyes narrowed. ''Yes I am bored at the momet, there is currently nothing for me to occupy myself at the moment'' Mircea said. ''Perhaps you have a suggestion?'' he inquired.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Akarin shrugged
"Perhaps we should retire to more comfortable surroundings?"

When both vampire were more comfortably sitting in lavish quarters whom had once belonged to Kellis.
"Now Marshal...I wanted to ask you about the council? Particualary what you can tell me about its members...I have spoken with the Count on them both he hasn't particularly explained about the vampires themselves."
The vampire tilted his head
"If you would grace me with as much information as you can summon I would be eternally grateful"

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
‘’The council? Oh yes, you did not meet them much yet’’ Mircea said. He leaned back, reflecting. ‘’You have me, and my brother of course. You remember Vyacheslav don’t you? Then you have that Lahmian slut, Lesa, and her husband, who is apparently missing at the moment. She may be beautiful, but she is still Lahmian trash’’ Mircea spoke bitterly.

‘’You have that Strigoi beast, Graveclaw; he is nothing but a raging animal, with no poise or control. Then you have the Necrarch, V-something, I can’t remember his name, it doesn’t matter I rarely speak to him anyways. Most likely he is a powerful necromancer.’’

‘’Then you have Vekarin, a pitiful excuse for a vampire who abhors drinking blood, how pathetic. And his wife, I barely got to meet her, but she is not important.’’ The vampire lord paused, searching his mind.

‘’I do believe that the Blood Dragon woman is dead, Mangeqrox, the dragon-man has betrayed us and I barely got to meet him anyway. There is a barber vampire, Sweeney Todd; I had thought he was a legend. He is a quite skilled close combatant as well’’

‘’There was also that Skaven vampire, Rask, beware of him, he is a loose cannon serving no one, always a thorn in our side’ Mircea muttered. ‘’And then that fool Valda’’ he clenched his hands. ‘’He is quite the mysterious one, he and I have crossed paths twice and I will see him dead the third time’’ he spoke.

‘’And you must have seen those two newcomers, an elf, a disgusting half-breed who is a vampire, and Helena, a most intriguing woman, even If she does look like a little girl, I have a vague recollection of meeting her somewhere but I cannot recall were’’

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Akarin nodded leaning back in his own chair crossing his legs and folding his hands on his lap,
"I watched a few of them when they entered the throne room...I must admit I personally disliked the one called Lesa immediately, even in the short moments I witnessed horrible amounts of arrogance from a lahmian...slut? I think was the term you used" murmered the other vampire.

"I have to say the count doesn't trust a few of them. He especially mentioned one called Beleaara...a...cat...he described it as." Akarin said shaking his head in disbelief.
"I also believe he mentioned this elf abomination and the strigoi with, quite understandable, distaste. Where is the beauty in such darkness?"

Akarin sighed and glanced past Micrea with a look of slight distaste
"I do wish he had allowed me to follow...but orders are orders and one doesn't go about disobeying a Count...especially not an immortal one" muttered the vampire with a hint of bitterness.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
''Do not worry about my brother, he can take care of himself, I assure you of that'' Mircea said. ''As for that cat, well I'm not sure what he is in the first place but I can tell you not to trust him at all. He has a plan that one and I am certain he will betray us.'' he spoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.