• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC OOC (New)

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
@DoN: Okay, I'll take a look at their bios and re-read the land of chill. If I have questions I'll be able to ask right?

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Its a common problem, if a thread gets to big, posts start disapperaing. Its why we create new ones.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Sorry, Arion is right. There is nothing I can do so you can see it. I thought the problem had been fixed but obviously not. However with this new thread there shouldn't be an issue........well not until we have a good number of posts in it at any rate xD

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
goulking88 said:
did vekarin say what he was talking about cuse I can't see it
Yeah...it went bye bye. My post was there for a while, though.
Forget it, though, it was a joke, and not good enough to be really worth the effort of repeating.

Edit:
DoNald said:
Come on people post!!!
I'm actually waiting on you for once, instead of the other way around. Fancy that!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Yes well unfortunately it looks like I will have to post and RP some of the none present people (GoW, cripple). I will do so on a couple of hours.....

MS, Gree, Arion, I believe your characters are currently being subjugated to a spell.............(Todd your alright as you warned us in advance)..............so post!!! xD

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Subjugated to serve a spell maybe. But then again, this isn't that kind of spell.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
I still don't understand how they're being subjugated by the spell... It seems from DoNald's last post that it's trying to kill them...

Anyhoo, posted in chapter 31. Waiting on DoNald again! xD

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Where is everyone? Just because it's the weekend doesn't mean you can stop posting!!

I'll post in 31 later, I've got to save V'azrin and Dythor as GoW and Darmort have disappeared.....

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
I should have inserted the word 'now' at the end of my previous post but never mind i get the hint anyway

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
I posted too. xD
Aww, Simon, that last post was so touching! I like how you almost considered aiding my character! xD

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
So almost chivalrous Simon xD

Please can everyone return to the Duke and report back, it's time to get into the battle.....