• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

TMS

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Uh..

Nice weather today.

...what do you want us to post, exactly? :redface:

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Sorry, Arion is right. There is nothing I can do so you can see it. I thought the problem had been fixed but obviously not. However with this new thread there shouldn't be an issue........well not until we have a good number of posts in it at any rate xd

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
A place somewhere.
goulking88 said:
did vekarin say what he was talking about cuse I can't see it

Yeah...it went bye bye. My post was there for a while, though.
Forget it, though, it was a joke, and not good enough to be really worth the effort of repeating.

Edit:
DoNald said:
Come on people post!!!
I'm actually waiting on you for once, instead of the other way around. Fancy that!

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Yes well unfortunately it looks like I will have to post and RP some of the none present people (GoW, cripple). I will do so on a couple of hours.....

MS, Gree, Arion, I believe your characters are currently being subjugated to a spell.............(Todd your alright as you warned us in advance)..............so post!!! xd

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
A place somewhere.
I still don't understand how they're being subjugated by the spell... It seems from DoNald's last post that it's trying to kill them...

Anyhoo, posted in chapter 31. Waiting on DoNald again! xD

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Where is everyone? Just because it's the weekend doesn't mean you can stop posting!!

I'll post in 31 later, I've got to save V'azrin and Dythor as GoW and Darmort have disappeared.....

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
So almost chivalrous Simon xd

Please can everyone return to the Duke and report back, it's time to get into the battle.....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu