• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC-Supplement - Chemicals of the Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Morning..." said Hati groggily. She tried to sit up and a wave of dizziness hit her, as well as the scents. They where not smells she had not sampled before, blood and other bodily smells, but the intensity of it was different, it was coming from her own naked body.
"What is this? What have you done to me."
She snarled, but the sudden adrenalin rush caused another wave of dizziness washed into her head and she suddenly pitched forward.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
‘’Careful my dear,’’ Serpino held her carefully. ‘’You are still recovering form the affects of the drugs I gave you,’’ he said. ‘’I simply gave you a check up, monitored your internal organs and bodily structure, nothing really major.’’ he explained.

It was half-true, while he did that, he had also done some other things, such as planting a few…..’’failsafes’’ in case anything went wrong. But she would not know about that unless she had a microscope.

‘’I also took some liberty of taking some blood and tissue samples,’’ he continued. ‘’Would you like some water to refresh yourself?’’ he asked.

"No, no, I'm fine." She said trying to get off the table, her head still dizzy. She tripped almost instantly and fell forward onto Serpino, her naked body pressed agaisnt his. She looked up at him in surprise for a moment, and then smiled mischeviusly.
"Well? What now? Is it perhaps my turn to play doctor?..."

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
‘’I don’t think I’m quite finished with you my dear’’ Serpino said, as he nipped her lightly on the throat, his sharp pointed teeth, drawing a small cut that quickly healed over.

‘’You must get a certification, before you leave’’ he spread his fangs and captured her mouth in a rough kiss as he fell with her onto the cold metal of the table, but they paid it no mind.

"So is it a full body cavity search then?" Said Hati, bending over the table, enjoying the feeling of the cold metal against her pierced nipples and spreading her legs. She turned to look at him.
"I hope you dont find anything interesting, oh, but I forget, you've already been inside me once and had a look around."

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Warning: The following scene contains matter of a sexual nature.

‘’I like second looks, I’m a big rough.’’ Serpino said, as he shed the remains of his cloths and joined her. He began to lick down, lower and lower, and began to suck and tear away her breasts.

After than, after making sure she was wet enough, he set into work, working her body and entering her roughly again and again. The two writhed as Serpino spared no effort on the girl, using his centuries of sexual experience.

With his their enhanced endurance they coupled roughly and dirtily. Serpino ruthlessly exploited his own extensive knowledge of techniques, many of them from Slaaneshi cults, to bring her to a screaming climax, after screaming climax. Noting was sacred, nothing was too decent as the man tried arcane and twisted sexual positions. He tore into every orifice with his cock, fingers and tongue.

In the end they both parted, exhausted at their own activities. Hati took back on her cloths as Serpino did his.

‘’……..That was a most……..enlightening time.’’ Seprino finally said.

Status
Not open for further replies.