• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC - (Supplemental Piece) - Beauty and the Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
"Sleeping too long she has." The high voice chittered with annoyance before another replied.
"Not touch we can. The master quick slit out throats if we do." The second voice sounded more fearful that the first, but by some unspoken agreement they both lapsed into silence.

On the plinth Lesa lay motionless, but not asleep. The talk of her guards had woken her, and given her enough warning to lay quiet. Once again she was shackled, and the collar placed on her by Arkhan was still in place. For the second time she was held captive and powerless.
Judging from the voices, she knew it had to be skaven. If she were to guess, she assumed Rask had found her. The vermin and her still had outstanding debts, and the cowardly creature no doubt planned to make her in pay in her helpless state.

But the real question was, was she really bothered about it? She hadn't even begun to accept Milosh had been taken from her, never mind come to terms with it. The pain still clutched her heart, its coldness slowly crushing the life out of her. The only spark that stopped her form ending her life, was that perhaps, somehow, she could find a way to release him. To break the bond to Arkhan, so they could be together again.

Behind her she heard muttered tones, before one the guards replied respectfully,
"No-no great one. The breeder sleeps still." She heard the pattering of claws before a voice she knew squeaked in anger.
"Sleep? Fool-fool you are! Can you see not through the pretence?!" The was a crackle of energy, followed by an agonised screech. Knowing it was pointless pretending any longer, Lesa opened her eyes to see the unwelcoming form of Rask standing over her.

Azahul

Vampire Count
True Blood
"Well-well, that guard was certainly a fool. It is... good to see-see you again, Lesa," laughed Rask, "Though, I am wondering-curious, why-why were you there in the desert? Your allies-friends were only a short-little distance away, and yet-yet they left you lying there in the sand-sand," the skaven's voice skittered and jumped from word to word, faster than normal. He was obviously excited about something, and it wasn't too difficult to guess what.
"It is a pity-shame that Sliss failed. Then I would have-have both sire and get-get."
Behind him, Sliss cringed slightly. He was grateful for the distraction that Lesa had provided, for his master did not take failure well.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
At Rask's words Lesa listened thoughtfully. So council had been nearby, including her get Katie. She cast her thoughts back to her brief awakening there, and recognised the land as Nehekhara. She had travelled the Land of Dead many times in search of knowledge, and its dry climate was like nowhere else.
She knew with a pang they must have been looking for her and Milosh. No doubt they had come looking for the Tower of Arkhan, thinking she would be held there. However the damned Liche had been one step ahead, the stronghold where she had lain prisoner had been nowhere near there.
She was glad to hear Katie had escaped the dead assassins clutches, though it now begged the question-
"So what now Rask?" she asked, her voice seemingly tired and uninterested, "what tortures do you plan to inflict on me this time?"

Azahul

Vampire Count
True Blood
"T-torture?" Rask chittered, "Why would I wish to hurt-harm you? If I did-did that, you would be useless to me. No-no," he paused, and leaned close, "I will use-use your power."
With a savage lunge Rask sank his teeth into Lesa's neck, gulping down her blood and widening the wound with violent jerks of his fangs. After almost half a minute he pulled back, closing Lesa's wound with a wave of one paw.
"Thank-thank you Lesa. Your strength will be most-most useful."

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Lesa pulled back in shock. Of all the things Rask could have done, that was the last thing she had expected.
"Wha-what have you done?"she gasped as she felt the sealed wound on her neck. From the look of power in the mad vermin's eye, he could already feel her power flowing through his veins.
Yet even as she registered the face her mind swam, and a moment later she vomited black bile. Rask had taken a lot of blood, and coupled with the tortures she had suffered at the hands of Arkhan, she finally felt her body give in. As her head hit the ground the last thing she saw was the leering face of Rask.

Status
Not open for further replies.