• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC - (Supplemental Piece) Katie's Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Vargheist
Katie ran, heading for the castle. She hopped that Lesa was still there, but she didn't know how long she had been out for. Katie was hungry. She hadn't stopped to feed along the way, mainly because being naked really didn't help any attempts to sneak up on prospective prey without attracting their attention. Katie was also angry. Rask had beaten her, humiliated her, and stripped her of both her pride and her cloths. The rage boiled inside Katie like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Reaching the gates, Katie marched past the skeletal guards that stood, unmoved by her passing. Throwing open the doors, Katie could not sense any aura's from the place, meaning that all the vampires had already left.
Katie pivoted on the spot, and punched the head clean off a skeleton standing next to her in frustration. How could she have failed this badly?

Rounding the corner, Katie was surprised to see Mouse standing there, looking just as surprised as Katie felt. Well Katie mused I would have been pretty surprised to see a naked vampire burst through the door too. But Katie's surprise soon turned to a feeling, deep within her being. The Thirst. Walking slowly towards Mouse, Katie asked innocently;

"Have you got any spare cloths around?"

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Mouse grinned "Oh this is to much" she thought "I always knew Lahmians lost their cloths easily ,but come on a Skaven" she said amused,seeing the predatory gleam in Katie's eyes Mouse frowned her hand immediately moving to the holy symbol she kept in her belt pouch "I wouldn't try that if I were you unless you want to be put down like a rabid dog" she warned.

Oracle

Vargheist
Katie smiled at the first comment. Perhaps she could make a meal out of this young thing, but her ideas were quickly dashed as Mouse reached for the holy icon that was protruding from her belt. Katie felt her fangs grow, and the beast within stir as Mouse spoke;
"I wouldn't try that if I were you unless you want to be put down like a rabid dog"

"My dear" Katie replied with barely concealed malice and hatred, "it is not wise to insult one who is not only not feeling very nice at the moment, they are also faster than you." And within the blink of an eye Katie had moved to Mouses side, and smiling, plucked the holy icon from her belt and threw it, like one would handle a burning coal, to the other side of the room. As Katie saw the horrified look on Mouse's face, she simply smiled and said;
"What next."

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Mouse felt a moment of fear before her training kicked in, faster then Katie would of expected a human to react Mouse slammed her elbow into the vampires face. Katie stumbled back,clutching her bleeding nose "Bitch!" she snarled. Mouse jumped back drawing her daggers as she did so "Come get some!" she shouted.

Oracle

Vargheist
Katie wiped the blood from her node before advancing. This insolent human would pay for this. But she did look like she meant business. Katie moved forward, and Mouse retreated a step. Katie stepped to the left, and Mouse circled right. It was obvious she knew what she was doing, maybe this won't be that easy Katie thought as they circled. she had picked Mouse as an easy meal, but it wasn't turning out the way she had imagined.

Katie struck first. As they circled Katie lunged, her short claws heading towards Mouse's torso, before the glimmering blade of a dagger interrupted their flight. Katie swung with the other hand, but that too was blocked. Snarling, she kicked Mouse in the chest and advanced. Mouse was flung backwards, but quickly removed, slashing a dagger across Katie's exposed flesh. The gash it left healed quickly, but that didn't stop it hurting. Katie maintained her superior demeanor.
"Ooo, kitty got claws," she mocked, as Mouse took a swing that was dodged by Katie easily.

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
As Katie prepared to leap in to attack Mouse she suddenly found herself being lifted into the air by the seven foot tall bearded vampire known as Marius whilst Mouse found her arms pinned to her sides by the shorter vampire Maximillian. Lucius stepped in "May I remind you that you are guests of my master" he said "there will be no fighting here!"

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
"Get off me Blood sucker!" Mouse shouted,squirming trying to shake the vampire off. "Shut up human" Maximillian snarled shaking her. Mouse sighed "Then I guess thats it" Mouse said a cold edge in her voice,reaching back with her hand Mouse grabbed something soft and dug her nails in. Maximillian's voice reached a high pitch as he released his grip on Mouse,who immedently slammed her elbow into his face knocking him off his feet "Anybody else feel the urge to grab me?" Both Marius and Lucius shook their heads, After seeing what Mouse had done to their brother in darkness grabbing her was the last thing on their minds.

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
Maximillian snarled features going bestial h made to leap at Mouse when suddenly Lucius shouted "NO!!!!!" Maximillian stopped puzzled "Look at her neck you fool!!" Lucius shouted. Maximillian looked puzzled but looked at Mouse's neck where a scar was in evidence "So she's been tasted before. So what?" he asked "Don't you smell him on her she belongs to Lord Simon and must not be touched he has marked her he will either kill her or make her one of us." replied Lucius

Oracle

Vargheist
As Mouse struck the short vampire, Katie felt herself dropped suddenly to the ground, and the tall vampire moved, ready to assist his friend. While Mouse probably could not sense it, Katie could detect the aura emanating from three vampires. They were much older than she was, and there was no way she could force her way to feed on Mouse. Perhaps it would be better to use other methods.

With a soft clearing of her throat, Katie attracted the attention of the three vampires. As their eyes focused on her properly for the first time, they noticed that she was very much naked. Strutting forwards towards the shorter vampire Katie announced;

"Oh but surly there is no harm in allowing me a small taste? I am so hungry after all." As she spoke she gently tugged and pulled at the Vampire's subconscious, as she imagined her mistress would have done. She found the short and tall pair of vampires very receptive, while the third one, seeming their leader, completely uninterested. Nevertheless she pushed on, focusing her attention on the shorter of the two.
"Please? Just a taste?" she asked innocently, layering her voice with as much persuasion as she could muster.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Mouse scowled "You could try,but you won't be so pretty after" she said scornfully,turning she walked over to were her holy symbol lay on the ground.
"The Carsteins are the bigger threat" Mouse thought, she shuddered remembering her last encounter with one of the von Carstein bloodline.

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
"Now now! children play nicely" drawled a voice from the darkness. Aurelius the master of Nexeternus in the absence of Simon appeared out of the darkness. "Any more nonsense and I'll have you all locked up." "Nonsense!!!!!" spluttered Maximilian "Here we are waiting for some action and yet we are expected to babysit this mortal BITCH!!!" he snarled gesturing to Mouse while trying to avoid looking at Katie. Aurelius smiled "language!! Maximilian what would your mother say? if she could hear you now. You were brought up better than that. We're supposed to be the master race you wouldn't want to end up like that ghoulking that Lord Simon entertains on a whim. Would you?" Aurelius came further into the room "Lucius is quite correct the mortal is not to be touched by anyone Simon will deal with her in due course even if it means just making a meal out of her." He turned to face Marius who was still holding Katie and speaking to both of them he said "Do either of you two want to face Lord Simon and explain why you felt the need to eat one of his prisoners without permission." Marius and Maximilian both shook their heads in unison. The very idea was enough to frighten them.

Aurelius's attention was now focused on Katie's naked form. "I must apologise for you're treatment from my nephews. he said, release her!" he ordered. Marius relaxed his grip on Katie. Aurelius offered his hand "If you'll come with me I'll provide you with fresh clothes and some blood to quench your thirst I know how thirsty we can get when we're first turned." She nodded took his hand and allowed him to lead her out of the room.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Mouse scowled at the tone of the vampires voice "Grandfather is better then all of you put together" she said coldly,
"And as for me being a prisoner, to hell with that". Maximilian glared hatefully at her causing Mouse to smile mockingly at him "Was that good for you because it did wonders for me".

Status
Not open for further replies.