• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC - (Supplemental Piece) - The Arrival of Christophe von Carstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christophe von Carstein

Vampire Count
True Blood
The horses pulling the coach walked up the cobbled streets of Drakenhof towards the castle. The passengers within felt the eyes of the poverty sticken locals stare at them as they went by. They could sence the locals wanted to come out to see if they carried food as the coach did not carry the emblem of the dreaded von carstein but they knew to do so would still anger the count and bring his harsh justice down upon them.

One of the passengers stared at the castle out of her window, at all its dark magnificance to rival those of her home land. It was rather picturesque with the moon in full behind it. That is if you liked Dark Towers built high into the night sky. It was like a skeletal hand reaching out for that it could not quite grasp.

"Not long now before we reach the castle." the other passenger said.

The wolves were howling long into the night and although they were not even brave enough to venture near the castle it sounded like they were just outside the walls.

About an hour later...

The coach came to a stop just outside the castle gate. There was a light thud as the henchman got down of his seat to open the coach door. The first of two passengers got out he was a tall man, not quite reaching 6ft. He wore a black waist coat that all though still in reasonably good condision had seen better days, well better nights. His pants were also black in colour, as were his boots despite the dry layer of mud on there soul. the man was pale with shoulder length hair tied behind his head on his neck he had a tattoo it was the mark of Khorne one of the Chaos Gods and on his hands two marks of Khaine the god of the Druchii or to many the Dark Elves. they were ment to protect him in battle.

He walked around to the other door of the coach and opened it to let out his travel companion. She too was pale in skin colour, but one of the most elegant and beautiful people in all the world. with beauty to almost rival that of Neferata the first vampire. She was not of human race she was Elf, a Druchii a extremely powerful sorceress who had served under Malekith in many a battle against the High Elves of Ulthan. She carried a Staff where at the end it was shaped like three hydra heads a creature common in the armies of the Witchking of Naggorath. As well as an enchanted curved blade that burnt the flesh of any who felt its cut.
Upon her shoulder rested a small black dragon that would prove a challenge for many a skilled swordsmen. She was skimply clad in the bottom part of a ceremonial gown that was far from concealing and wore nothing around the breasts which would easily distract even the most strong minded of creatures.

The male took a deep breath, believing for a second that breath was actually neccesary for him.

Christophe and Leonora von Carstein had arrived at Drakenhof Castle

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
RE: The Arrival of Christophe von Carstein

Mannfred stood at the window of Drakenhof, hisred eyes glaring into the depths are his mind pondered the recent developments that were happening. Nagash's plan was going perfectly and soon he Mannfred would repa the benefits.

His mood was distracted as the doors opneded and a lesser vampire walked in, he bowed and said to the von carstein. ''My lord we have visitors, they look to be fellow children of the night?'' he reported and Mannfred turned around.

''Other vampires? What are their bloodlines? What are their intentions?'' he questioned his servant, the vampire shurgged. ''They want to see you my lord, they have the look of our bloodline although one is of the witch-kin''

Mannfred went over and sat opon the ornate bat-winged throne of Drakenhof. ''Very well snd them in'' he instructed.

Christophe von Carstein

Vampire Count
True Blood

The lesser vampire walked back through the double doors
"The master will see you now" he said to Christophe and Leonora
They nodded to the lesser and entered the room to see Mannfred sitting on the throne.
they bowed and spoke
"My Lord Mannfred i have returned with the beautiful Leonora of Naggorath and we are here to aid your cause and eliminate the Vampire Council who want you removed from this world. How may we serve you?"

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood

Mannfred steepled his fingers, looking over the two. He raised an eyebrow at Leonora's form of dress and dismissed it mentally. ''Welcome my child, it is good to see you once again, now my sword arm needs more allies to further my cause''

He snapped his fingers and a few bats chittered in the rafters as apair of humans walked in, one young man and one female, both with blank glassy eyes, eyes that were hopelessly entranced by the mesmeric skills of the Slyvanian Count.

''Come, drink my friends, the night is young still''

Christophe von Carstein

Vampire Count
True Blood

Christophe smiled a wicked smile showing his fangs at his masters gesture. Christophe wasted no time in sinking his teeth into the young woman enjoying the sexual thrill of the kill. However Leonora toyed with the male, brushing her fingers off of his shoulders and neck and running her fingers through his hair before walking behind him to nibble at her food such as his ear, shoulder and finaly neck before in one savage motion invisible to mortal eye ripped out his throat and drained his blood he was dead before he had a chance to regain his sences.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
''Good, now that you have fed, I have a task for you my get'' Mannfred said leaning forward before pressing a button on the throne, the stone panelings beneath slid open to desposit the corpses to the dungones of Drakenhof were some hungry zombies waited. ''I love trap doors'' Mannfred muttered to himself.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
''My scouts to the west have captured some scouts from the Blood Dragons, they come from the land of the Red Duke, you remeber him? He fell at Ceren Feilds but was later ressurected. anyway he seeks to slay Katrina, a council member so he could prove to be a useful ally, tak whatever force you want and meet with him to present my terms'' Mannfred commanded.

Christophe von Carstein

Vampire Count
True Blood
Christophe nodded and turned to leave the throne room with Leonora to find the Red Dukes Keep and leave Mannfred alone with his thoughts once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.