• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

lord marcus

Vampire Count
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
Florida
Hello my fellow unliving scions,

My co-owner and I have been running Two Idiots Printing Service since last november.

In that time we have expanded to many different ranges and released hundreds of new products.

I intend to use this thread to report news and new releases, in case my undead brethren wish to take advantage.

For instance, our October sale is everything in the Armies of the Sands line. 10% automatically taken off at checkout.

Furthermore, we just added some new 32mm undead sculpts from Labyrinth models

LM - Skeleton Warrior - Halberd & Shield.jpg LM - Undead Sorcerer.jpg

Reactions: Grave Tacticus

lord marcus

Vampire Count
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
Florida
Very nice.

Thank you sir. We also have other undead figures scattered around the ranges. Like the following vampire from Caballero minis and some multipart stuff in the lovecraft-designs desert adventures line.

vamp.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Grave Tacticus

lord marcus

Vampire Count
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
Florida
Also, in case anyone needs shields, our october promotion covers the shield pack we made for armies of the sands shields

Reactions: The Sun King

lord marcus

Vampire Count
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
Florida
Our October promotion ends at midnight tomorrow night. Be sure to take advantage. 10% off armies of the sands automatically applied at checkout

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu