• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Unable to post with Firefox

Von Calyptra

Black Knight
I don't post frequently enough to know if it coincided with an update to Firefox or with one of my addons, so I have no idea if this is a problem on my end or Carpe Noctem's. When I type it shows up on my screen, but when I try to post it, the forum doesn't recognize it, and tells me it's an empty post. If I click to quote something it accepts that, just not anything that comes out of my keyboard.

Everything works fine with Explorer (which is why I'm able to post this).

Shareya

Vampire Count
True Blood
I am using firefox and do not have that problem. Have you tried disabling all the addons, restarting firefox and then post?

Von Calyptra

Black Knight
Looks like it was an addon. And not one I wanted, either - I need to get in the habit of periodically checking that nothing's attached itself to my browser. Thanks.