• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Undying Dynasties army release for T9A on Indiegogo

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Hey, I'm posting this here because such actions need and deserve all the marketing they can get and some people here may be interested ;)

LINK TO THE INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN

A polish mini company called Tabletop Miniature Solutions decided to support the 9th Age and recently they started an Indiegogo campaign to fund a FULL release of an army for Undying Dynasties. With GW officially dumping Tomb Kings into the garbage bin, this may be a very interesting replacement. Or an expansion for an existing UD army.
This will probably take long time to be actually finished, but the concept arts are very nice, the campaign is quickly getting more and more supporters and some minis are actually sculpted.

If this will succeed, then maybe more miniature companies will jump on the T9A bandwagon and that's all GW deserves after what they did to WFB ;)

I am busy sculpting my own TK replacements, but maybe someone here will get interested in this ;) Undead of all colors unite! xD

Oppenheimer

Crypt Horror
Mantic has lots of Empire if Dust models that are cheaper than GW. They aren't as nice as GWs newer models but are better than some of the really old stuff. Probably better to go with them if this company's prices are so high.

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
@Borgnine: Thanks for linking this, I had somehow missed it.

I think the minis look really nice, especially the Shabties. I'd definitely prefer a unit of those than the old GW minis.

The prices might be a bit high, but at least there will be miniatures for the Undying Dynasties player that can be bought from other places than eBay.

EDIT: Also, I think the minis suffer a bit from not being painted by 'Eavy Metal. A different paint job might do them more justice.

I've got the already produced Pharaoh and Death Cult Heirarch models, as well as all their 9th Legion models, which are skeletal Roman Legionaries (my skeletal Roman Legion is growing by leaps and bounds!)

The figs are actually very nice, multipart resin models. The detail is pretty good. They are a *little* bulky, but that's about the only criticism I can make. I'm really looking forward to the models coming out of the Indiegogo campaign.