• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Ushabti and Mourngul height?

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Hey there everyone!

I want to build my own scratchbuilt Ushabti and a Mourngul at some point and I want to start putting down some designs. I want to build them as similar in size to the originals as possible but I lack their dimensions.

Does anyone here have those minis and could measure they height for me? From the base to the top?

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
I considered going to Khemri forum if no one answers here, but seeing how Khemri is already here, that's good too xD Thanks! I am waiting patiently ;)

Interesting.
My shabties with bow are 2 inches tall ( around 5 centimeters), while the height of the ones with great weapon is a little less (the difference is minimal, around 3 mm)

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Hmm, then they are a bit taller than ogres, good to know. Thanks for the measuring! :)

Mioum

Crypt Horror
Did you mean Morghast? Because Mourngul is the FW monster thingy :D

In any case, I can take some pics of them side by side, and/or with some ruler beside them if you need anything!

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
@Mioum I mean the Mourngul, the spooky FW monster ;) And just the measurement is okay, but I won't complain about the pictures of course ;)

Mioum

Crypt Horror
Right, so I have the Mourngul too anyway so I can provide pics either way :tongue: Will try to do that later tonight if possible!

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Many, many thanks @Mioum ! This is perfect, not only I have all the heights I needed, you even answered the question that I forgot to ask - how big the Mourngul's base is xD