• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Vampire Coast Necrofex Colossus Age of Sigmar Warscroll

Hello, fellow creatures of the night!

I found an Age of Sigmar custom warscroll website and I thought it would be cool to make some rules for a vampire coast Necrofex Colossus! I have attached it to this post. Let me know if you guys have any feedback because I think that the vampire coast needs some tabletop spotlight! (Even if it is made by an unqualified Warhammer fan)

Attachments

Ah, ok.

Well, then i'll analyze it as it stands.

On paper, it's a low tier unit. Few wounds, weak save, a single shooting weapon with poor to hit and a pityful chance to wound with those few melee attacks. Sure, the damage is nice, but you can land 1-2 lucky hits at most, I believe.

But I'm enough confident it was the intended result. ;)

So, other than bring to the table the model (which I approve), what role should it cover? Distraction Carnifex?

Ah, ok.

Well, then i'll analyze it as it stands.

On paper, it's a low tier unit. Few wounds, weak save, a single shooting weapon with poor to hit and a pityful chance to wound with those few melee attacks. Sure, the damage is nice, but you can land 1-2 lucky hits at most, I believe.

But I'm enough confident it was the intended result. ;)

So, other than bring to the table the model (which I approve), what role should it cover? Distraction Carnifex?

I should probably buff the rotating cannon missle weapon because as it stands, that galleon scorcher is way better. (Which is a weapon I based off of a flamethrower I saw one one of the necrofex during the introducing necrofex colossus video) I could give it some sort of vortex ability too because I hear they can summon those. (Correct me if I’m wrong)