• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Oct 25, 2018
Calgary Alberta
Hello, fellow creatures of the night!

I found an Age of Sigmar custom warscroll website and I thought it would be cool to make some rules for a vampire coast Necrofex Colossus! I have attached it to this post. Let me know if you guys have any feedback because I think that the vampire coast needs some tabletop spotlight! (Even if it is made by an unqualified Warhammer fan)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 12.08.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 12.08.14 AM.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 18

Unas the slayer

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Northern Italy
Ah, ok.

Well, then i'll analyze it as it stands.

On paper, it's a low tier unit. Few wounds, weak save, a single shooting weapon with poor to hit and a pityful chance to wound with those few melee attacks. Sure, the damage is nice, but you can land 1-2 lucky hits at most, I believe.

But I'm enough confident it was the intended result. ;)

So, other than bring to the table the model (which I approve), what role should it cover? Distraction Carnifex?

Oct 25, 2018
Calgary Alberta
Ah, ok.

Well, then i'll analyze it as it stands.

On paper, it's a low tier unit. Few wounds, weak save, a single shooting weapon with poor to hit and a pityful chance to wound with those few melee attacks. Sure, the damage is nice, but you can land 1-2 lucky hits at most, I believe.

But I'm enough confident it was the intended result. ;)

So, other than bring to the table the model (which I approve), what role should it cover? Distraction Carnifex?

I should probably buff the rotating cannon missle weapon because as it stands, that galleon scorcher is way better. (Which is a weapon I based off of a flamethrower I saw one one of the necrofex during the introducing necrofex colossus video) I could give it some sort of vortex ability too because I hear they can summon those. (Correct me if I’m wrong)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu