• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Here is a thread where I will regularly post pictures from around the net of various vampire counts/undead paintjobs, models and conversions that I find inspiring. Feel free to join in!

Link to Show Us Thread Index.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
acoolminiornot.com_pics_pics12_img473394cc02cee.jpg
Abhorash- by Raffaele Stumpo (CMON)

acoolminiornot.com_pics_pics7_img41b3852aec280.jpg
Necrarch Vampire Sculpt- by ramonlaan

Blood themed scenery- Monolith Icon (I actually bought my copy of space hulk from monolith icon, and saw this awesome piece of scenery in his ebay store)
waterfall.jpg

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
I think that's about £350 from the EU store ... €400, comes out at £350 on my converter. Still, I'd love one ... That's the aim!

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Not so much vampire counts related as storm of magic related, but they are just so cool!

Mod EDIT: Broken links that messed with the thread =/

Last edited by a moderator:

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
Duke Danse Macabre said:
Well they say they do commission's.....
They are expensive but I will believe I will request that bottom one.......
It would make one hell of a Arcane Fulcrum. :devil2:

They do look awesome - you could also the below one as a cheaper alternative fulcrum/bit of scenery.

4189141f37d1f5949cc1710ebaf76562.jpg

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Zombie Giants do seem to be a common theme xd When will GW finally get the hint eh?

Great pics though, certainly seeing them do give me the urge to get the Carnosaur I bought ages ago and finally get cracking on converting it to a zombie dragon.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Well at least with storm of magic we can use zombie giants in our armies.... might be a bit weird when it stuffs a hero down its trousers but its better than no zombie giant!

Abbysal

Crypt Horror
Feb 16, 2010
Beijing
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/141/b/2/zombie_dragon__b_by_fenrir_24-d3gwnrt.jpg

ai133.photobucket.com_albums_q64_a_rodriguez_Warhammer_Zombie_Dragon_2.jpg

Nice.:zombie: Sorry about the double post,

Mr Saturday

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 28, 2007
Galway
Cheers Sanai, always nice to see other folks work. This may also be of interest, I posted a similar thread a while ago.

https://www.vampirecounts.net/Thread-Undead-minis-for-reference-inspiration

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Grave guard made from ghouls, flagellants and grave guard bits... with some modified ushabti in the back ranks...
m1920721a_image-4-xl.jpg

m1920726a_image-6-xl.jpg

m1920719a_image-3-xl.jpg

darragh

Skeleton
Oct 10, 2011
wexford
i had the pleasure of seeing that display at armies on parade atgames day uk its fantstic pictures cant do it justice i had 2 vote for it

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu