• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

gr33n

Zombie
Sep 23, 2014
Just posting this here about my incoming mini project to make a cool alternative to using mannfred and saying he has a flying nightmare (current method)

I dont know what head ill end up using but the body will be a demigrypth and the head will most likely be a chaos knight (skeleton head one) or the mannfred nightmare head (which i have 4 of due to bad finecast and gw failing me.....)

I believe the nightmare head will work well and that the larger monster size of the demigryph will lend well to using mannfred from the mortarch kit or just his legs + an elf model for a good match

will update as i get it going!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu