• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Oct 11, 2009
Hi im pretty new to Vampire counts and WHFB ( i used to play 40k) and i dont really know the intracate details about vampires and i was wondering if that if my fluff said my Vampire used his cunning to beat Konrad in a battle, and in a fit of rage Konrad sliced said vampires face open, would there be a scar??

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
Feb 8, 2008
That is a good question. In "The Vampire Genevieve", in the first chapter or so, she talks about how slowly her wounds will heal due to the attackers using silver weapons (if I remember correctly). Now I think she also says that she lost a hand a couple of hundred years ago and it took her quite a long time to grow a new one. So if that book is considered cannon (which I highly doubt) I'd say that your vampire's skin will come out smooth eventually. Besides most vampires have access to magic, so it wouldn't surprise me if they just remoulded their faces should they be badly damaged.

Personally though, I'd let him keep his scar just because it looks cool with a huge gash running over your face (unless the guy with the scar is is you yourself...).

Now if you'll excuse me I'll have to dust of Genevieve and start reading it again.

Mr Nightwere

Necromancer
May 30, 2009
Nuln
You could have it before you were turned? It makes sence that when you were turned is how you will stay. It's also followed in many vampire ledgends, then again magic wepons wounds would be hard pressed to heal in the same way. As many people who are attacked by a magically enchanted blade seldom survive and it also damages things that are ethereal.

Oct 11, 2009
Thanks for all the replies, it really helped

I dont think ill make him have a scar because it happened about 500 years ago ( you would think the scar would have healed by then),b so thanks again

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu