• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Oppenheimer

Vargheist
May 26, 2013
I just bought the Brinkwood: The Blood of Tyrants pdf from DriveThruRPG. It's really good. I think anyone here would enjoy the theme a lot. It's vampires but also pretty modern take on vampires representing capitalism excesses. The art is beautiful. It's based on the Blades in the Dark ruleset if anyone is familiar with that. I recommend it if anyone is into TTRPGs.

Here's a youtube video with a bit of the fluff:

I created a google slides presentation to share with players for playing remotely since you're supposed to share character sheets (there isn't a template for it on roll20 or anything like that). If you're serious about it let me know and I can link you a copy.

Reactions: Unas the slayer

Oppenheimer

Vargheist
May 26, 2013
I fell off Dungeons and Dragons a while ago. I found that game had too many rolls that just ended up being "you missed, nothing happened". But there's lots of TTRPGs out there that have a "you failed but something happens, it's just a bad thing" which I think is a lot of fun, keeps the action moving.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu