• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Well I have noticed that interest in this user project has pretty steeply dropped off. Recently the only regular contributors seem to be me, Sanai and Sweeney Todd, which is not really enough for a user project.

So I am asking now who is actually interested in seeing this project through? If there are not enough responses within a week, this project will be closed and archived.

Meier Lenk

Black Knight
Aug 29, 2008
manchester
ive just gotten a job and my time has pretty much dissipated im afraid; once ive settled into it more i should be able to contribute more.

ChaosJedi666

Black Knight
Feb 9, 2010
Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
Wow, I only just found out about the VC40K. Sounds like a good idea. First thing that pops into my mind though would is a blood sucking Eldar though. Oooh, imagine the Death Jester slightly converted and painted up like a VC mini. Almost as exciting as the Gears 2 release... I'm interested in it now, but won't be able to sleep until I've converted the DJ. Back on topic, I am interested now :clown:

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
It would be a fair bit to catch up on cj6, as alot of the fluff and stuff has been established. Also, this project can be frustrating due to the fact what say, I might imagine 40k vampires should be may be completely different to what everyone has agreed.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I don't know - the easter holidays are just finishing fora few people so I will see if it picks up. If it doesn't then the project will be closed.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I was solely interested in helping dev rules, to try and help with balance/power/cost issues.

If the project carries on, I will continue in much the same capacity as I have thus far.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Ok then,

I have left this long after the holidays.

So now, is there any interest in keeping this going or not?

Capt Rubber Ducky

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jun 9, 2009
I would like to help, but exams are approching and i've fallen behind so would need to do a lot of reading to catch up, I tried reading the dreadnought thread and I didn't know what any of the things where.

Sorry but for time being i'm out as I haven't got time to catch up (until mid June at least)

Also lost a bit of enthusiasm because it didn't seem to be very vampire like anymore, no more so then necrons which was the original idea (Well in my view anyway). I don't want to offend anyone by saying this, it's a very coll idea for an army, but it doesn't shout vampires at me.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
My problem from the start was the tech priest angle. I still believe it would be better off as a purely alien race with a humanoid looking vampire caste leading more bat like creatures.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu