• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Trentonator

Crypt Horror
Dec 1, 2007
Okay, what exactly is a good army list for a 200 point warband for VC.

I went with

Necro

8 skellies
HW and shield

3 Dire Wolves

4 Ghouls

That battle they got owned... So I tried again.
I swapped the Necro out for a Wight Lord w/ halberd and HA

I kicked butt in that one.

But still, I didn't really like the overall outcome, any easy ways you see to improve it?

Sep 26, 2007
Necro/Wight Lord/Strigoi Thrall and then as many Ghouls as you can afford. Ghouls are pretty overpowered in small games actually. Might be boring, but I think it'd work. ;)

Trentonator

Crypt Horror
Dec 1, 2007
well you can't have a Thrall in Small warbands, max hero points cost is 75 and no magic anything.

And I was pretty stupid in the first game, I was casting the 3+ instead of 7+ IoN.

Trentonator

Crypt Horror
Dec 1, 2007
no they don't have to in Warbands. There's special rules for every army and that's the VC's, It says your hero need not be a caster. And for background reasons they just say he's off the battlefield. So basically your undead don't crumble from your "commander" dieing.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu