• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

vc versus tk help please?

okay so i'm going to have a battle in less than 3 hours and i play VC he plays TK and i don't have any idea on what he's gonna use. are there any things that every TK player takes no matter what?
are there any tactics that work well against TK?
thanks in advance
(this is gonna be my first battle)

Skaramak von Carstein

Vampire Count
True Blood
Not much time for a full reply, but you can expect chariots and light cavalry (even his heavy cavalry is relatively light)

You also need to be careful of the tomb prince's/king's curse, and ensure that you don't get your general into combat with him/them, as if you kill him a failed save will likely kill you.

Bear in mind that whildt you can raise new units, he can only resurect dead troops, so wiping out a unit is a permenant loss to him.

He also has access to artillery and shooting.

Halelujah!! i massacred him!!
thanks for the advice really, i almost forgot he had artillery so i had to cut away some ghouls for a BK banner of doom, i played strigoi (needed the cutting power ) lots of black knights and grave guard , a necro bunker, dire wolves and a wight lord with sword of kings and some other stuff. I firstly slaughtered his horsemen and chariots (thought they were stronger than that) and then i went for his king with my BK and Dire Wolves. i killed him by turn four and after that it was really easy, just trying to get as much VP as i wanted. I actually didn't raise that much , only some Skele's to hold his ushapti-things
it was a real success.