• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Cast your vote!

• 1. The Sun King - Camilla von Carstein, daughter of the legendary Isabella

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • 2. Unas the slayer - More Machine than Man, more Beast than Machine! (Necron Flayed ones)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Sception - Cursed City Vargskyr

• 4. Blood Dragon - Blood Knights

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 5. Sume - Ghouls (Dryads)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raven Torrid

Staff member
Sep 3, 2011
Croatia
Welcome to the voting thread for our latest instance of Turning the World to Darkness competition!

This competition's theme was: More Beast than Man, as proposed by MedMos, the winner of the previous competition! The voting is now open and will close at 7 AM GMT on Tuesday, 7th of December.

Here are the entries:

1. The Sun King - Camilla von Carstein, daughter of the legendary Isabella

IMG_20211105_174312__01.jpg IMG_20211105_174732__01.jpg IMG_20211105_174551__01.jpg

2. Unas the slayer - More Machine than Man, more Beast than Machine! (Necron Flayed ones)

Flayed ones 1.jpg Flayed ones 2.jpg
Flayed ones 3.jpg

3. Sception - Cursed City Vargskyr

vargskyr01.png
vargskyr02.png

4. Blood Dragon - Blood Knights

MNS7.jpg
MNS8.jpg

MNS11.jpg

3. Sume - Ghouls (Dryads)

20211124_065355.jpg
20211124_065352.jpg

Sume

Ghoul
Nov 10, 2012
I had no idea you guys were doing this. I had just started back in to painting and decided to work on the Vampire counts as army.

• Love
Reactions: The Sun King

MedMos

Skeleton
Sep 15, 2015
Møn
A bit of a landslide. Congrats, The Sun King! Not a fan of the model, but the paintjob is absolutely stunning!

Edit: I guess someone could manage a lot of lobbying before the vote closes, though... But so far it looks like a win.😁

• Love

Sception

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sep 23, 2009
I ~do~ like the model, especially the special character version, so I think the piece is just fantastic.

• Love

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
Wow thank you all so much and thank you all for the kind words. This is the first time I ever try my luck at a painting competition so it means a lot to me. It is really cool that even though many of you dislike the model (I absolutely love the model :P ) you still vote on the paint job and not the actual model. Really cool.

Reactions: MedMos and Sume

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu