• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Cast your vote!

• 1. Shadespyre : Them (Reaper) Bones

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 2. Borgnine : Yarema the Giant

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 3. Farmer7574 : Farmer's Grave Guard

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 4. CorvusComplex : Sepulchral Warden

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
It doesn't seem that we'll get anymore entries - but we do have a surprise entry from a very fresh user, let's welcome @CorvusComplex

The current topic is 'Them Bones', as proposed by me and @Theerteen . We have 4 entries this time and everyone gets ONE vote.

The voting phase will be 14 days long (yes, I exteded it, because why not, we're not in a hurry here - and maybe we'll get some extra votes that way) - the topic will close at about Midnight GMT, between 21st and 22nd of July.

Subscribers who get notifications about the voting:
@robtion
@Adam_Barrow
@Eyeless
@Mad 'At
@Azakael
@Shadespyre
@Farmer7574
@Devour the Cabbage
@Nikos
@Leithel
@Mioum
@Angie
@Sessioni
@Pigbones
@Raizi
@Nagash Worshiper
@Unas the slayer
@edwardvlad
@Theerteen
@Malisteen

1. @Shadespyre : Them (Reaper) Bones

edited-image_zpssbwfc5po.png

edited-image_zpsrrg9huez.png

edited-image_zpswqqjgtta.png

2. @Borgnine : Yarema the Giant

yarema_cn-jpg.58866

3. @Farmer7574 : Farmer's Grave Guard

20kae0x.jpg

25gvyhf.jpg

4. @CorvusComplex : Sepulchral Warden

IMG-20190405-195427.jpg

Happy voting everyone! :)

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 10, 2013
England
Beautiful work chaps.

I’ve cast my vote on @Shadespyre ’s entry; I think nothing says ‘Them Bones’ more than a plethora of undead skeletal monsters. Great work - I love the three-headed monster most and love the basing too with those colorful leaves.

@Borgnine Top job as always. I think I mentioned in your PLOG that I love the vibrancy of your recent characters which I don’t expect to see so much with undead, but it works great and is very eye catching.

@CorvusComplex I think this is my first time seeing your work? The Warden is an awesome mini and it’s nice to see him in this competition - a nice warm rotten earthy palette you’ve gone for on him.

Good job for getting entries in guys.

CorvusComplex

Zombie
Jul 4, 2019
Sylvania
@CorvusComplex I think this is my first time seeing your work? The Warden is an awesome mini and it’s nice to see him in this competition - a nice warm rotten earthy palette you’ve gone for on him.

Definitely, as this is the first image I've posted to the forums at all ;). Thanks for the complement, I hope that by seeing more of the awesome work on this site I can improve my undead painting techniques. Glad to be part of the competition!

Unas the slayer

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Northern Italy
I love all those minis, for different reasons.

Farmer's Grave Guards have probably the color scheme / effects that i like the most. I would like to have such an army!
Borgnine's work is stunningly beautiful, as always. Master class.
Corvus did a great job. very nice entry, I was tempted to vote for you, given it was your first try, and i love the vivid red.

but i fell in love with the models painted by Shadespire. Unusual, simple and beautiful ones… they truly fit the theme!

great comp guys!

Reactions: Farmer7574

CorvusComplex

Zombie
Jul 4, 2019
Sylvania
Corvus did a great job. very nice entry, I was tempted to vote for you, given it was your first try, and i love the vivid red.

Thank you.

Figured I'd mention, although I loved Shadespyre's monsters and Borgnine's Wight hero for their uniqueness and beauty, I voted for Farmer's Grave Guard because the color scheme of old iron, bone, and purple cloaks really popped, especially with the contrast provided by the bases. Glad to have participated and seen the awesome models you guys submitted.

Reactions: Farmer7574

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu