• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

W: Cursed Company Lizardmen H: lots!

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get my hands on some old cursed company models, but just the lizardman. I'm not interested in any of the other Cursed Company models.

I would pay cash, paypal, or we could trade models. If you also like old models, I have many kicking around, or I could trade for newer models or bits.

Older models I have:
-a selection of skeletal undead
-unassembled doom wolf
-blood dragon vampire hero on foot (light paint coat)
-10 6th/7th ed ghouls (painted)
-a few old Chaos warriors (80s) mostly painted poorly or primed white
-the old vampire on manticore, with the banner from his back cut off, but still in posession (half assembled)
-an old tyranid magus and genestealer familiar
-some sort of old chaos dreadnaught also from the 80s but mostly assembled with epoxy
-20 painted black orcs (extra hw)
-malus darkblade on foot unpainted

Other models I have:
-2x20 empire spearmen (painted)
-base coated corpse cart
-assembled orcs
-unassembled goblins inc some netters
-some cool non-GW vampires and undead that I've been saving
-most of the still-in-production familiars

Regards,
Eternal

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
Any metal Skaven characters? And are those Black Orcs the old metal metal ones before the new sculpt?

It's hard to tell. They look very similar to the current plastic ones, though they must be at least 7-8 years old now. Was the resculpt a big change?

Sorry no skaven.

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
Yep, those are the guys I'm after. Are you stateside? You're looking for 1 of the LM skellies, right? We may just be able to strike a deal here.

If you like, I would prefer price/trade discussions in PM's. Get at me if you're interested.

Mr. West

Lahmian Tomb Guard
Hmm, I DO believe that I got a spare one of these dead lizards somewhere, but I need to check.

Mr. West

Lahmian Tomb Guard
Found 'im !

I might be interested in other old-school skeletal deaders, the cart, or maybe that guy
old chaos dreadnaught also from the 80s but mostly assembled with epoxy
?

Shoot me a PM, so we can work things out :)

Most of my old undead are quite old. I could post pics, or if you are looking for something in particular? They are all unpainted.

I'll take a pic of the dreadnaught as well.

What condition is your skaven in?

Mr. West

Lahmian Tomb Guard
Sorry for not being around, but the GF and I took a spontaneous vacation after the Easter weekend, and boy did it feel good to exist without internet for a while ...

So, the undead Lizardman has been painted in a simple bone-coloured scheme and appropriately based. It's how I acquired him myself.
I'll be taking several pics tomorrow for some other stuff I want to put on ebay, so I'll be taking a pic of Mr. Lizzie as well and send you a PM.