• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

W: Games Workshop Blood Knights H: PayPal

Aren

Crypt Horror
Hey all, was wondering if anyone had the Games Workshop Blood Knights, metal or finecast? Looking for a unit of 5 with full command.

Aren

Crypt Horror
The only reason I want them is that they give a nice uniform look to my mostly GW army. Mantic ones will look out of place somewhat. I am not hell bent on them but I quite like the models. I suppose the Mournful Knight models are much nicer and ideally I'd rather have those, however I heard they are a pain to assemble plus they won't fit in with my army look again :/ But yes I agree the full price for Blood Knights is ridiculous.

What I find funny is that instead of lowering Blood Knight prices to match the prices of the rest of their range instead they are raising the prices of everything else so it is like the blood knights xD

You can make nice ones with Dragon Princes ($33 USD) or Convert chaos horses with Empire riders/vamp heads etc etc. Lots of options. I did both lol.