• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Undying Scourge

Blood Knight
Oct 28, 2014
Hello, I am looking to acquire some metal Blood Knights. If you have any, painted or otherwise, please let me know and we can work something out. If you want to trade I have the following:

1x unbuilt Terrorgheist / Zombie Dragon (practically new but I took some of he Vamp. Lord bits)
1x built Zombie Dragon (still have the Terrorgheist parts somewhere I think)
1x unbuilt Strigoi Ghoul King
30x old, crappy Skeletons
2x Space Marine Rhinos (Primed)
1x Space Marine Land Raider (Painted, Ultramarines)

You must be able to post them to the UK!

Silane

Zombie
Oct 26, 2014
I don't personally but I just saw several on eBay. Kinda pricey in my opinion but they were all metal and there were some champions with the lot.

Chitto

Zombie
Sep 8, 2010
Hey Mate,
I have 5 metal Blood Knights floating around at home. I shall get some photos for you. Only thing is that I am in Australia for postage (if your cool with that)

Undying Scourge

Blood Knight
Oct 28, 2014
Hey Mate,
I have 5 metal Blood Knights floating around at home. I shall get some photos for you. Only thing is that I am in Australia for postage (if your cool with that)

Work out the postage costs and PM them to me along with the photos if you don't mind.

Chitto

Zombie
Sep 8, 2010
Work out the postage costs and PM them to me along with the photos if you don't mind.

Hey Mate, the fifth rider has gone walk-about. I have the spear for him just not the rider sorry. So there is the command and one other fellow. I have other metal characters if you wanted anything else, most base coated maybe a layer or two of paint that's it.
POstage for me comes to about $40-45aust, which is not to bad depending on what you want to value the riders at. Your postage would be less since you are offering plastics.
IMG_2561.JPG

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu