• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

najo

Mortarch of the Dark Soul
True Blood
Dec 23, 2012
Oregon
I am getting my Necrons back out and am needing some of the newer models that came out with the last edition of the army book. Things like flayed ones, tomb blades, preatorian guard etc. I prefer unassmbled or at least unpainted. If assmebled and primed black, thats ok. If easy to remove paint, we can work something out. If you got some of this stuff and want to trade or sell it, list what you have in this thread and list some of the things you are looking for (new or used) and we can see if we can make something happen.

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
Dec 9, 2013
There is a GW store a few hours from me that sells second-hand models and I will be going to the city for work soon (like in the next week). If they have some, I can pick them up. Are you willing to part with any CHs or Ghouls? I don't care if they are painted or not.

najo

True Blood
Dec 23, 2012
Oregon
Yes. Do just a straight across dollar for dollar swap and we both cover the shipping to one another? I can get you hooked up with NIB Crypt Horrors and Ghouls too. If you can get a good deal on flayed ones, tomb blades and praetorians that is what I need most. Couple boxes of each is ideal. I also need these special characters: Nemesor Zahndrekh, Vargard Obyron, Orikan the Diviner, Anrakyr the Traveller, Trazyn the Infinite, Imotekh the Stormlord.

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
Dec 9, 2013
Ok. The second-hand models don't come with any bits, so if I do find them, I will try to get extra.

najo

True Blood
Dec 23, 2012
Oregon
Are the second hand models painted? I want unpainted stuff unless it's not possible. What are the chances they will have the Necron stuff I'm looking for?. I'm assuming the second hand models are cheaper?

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
Dec 9, 2013
Are the second hand models painted? I want unpainted stuff unless it's not possible. What are the chances they will have the Necron stuff I'm looking for?. I'm assuming the second hand models are cheaper?
second-hand models are basically random. The store buys them for dirt cheap from players that need the money or just can't support the hobby any more and sells them dirt cheap. Sometimes they are painted, sometimes not. I bought 20 skeles for $5. They were unpainted. Then I bought a space marine that was painted for 75 cents. I won't buy them if they do not meet your parameters.

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
Dec 9, 2013
Ok, awesome! When you heading there?
My trip got postponed. However, I know that I will be there on the 25th of the month and I have an interview for a job there tomorrow, but it's video conference. So if I get the job, I may be down there sooner.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu